- Company Name
- KAEFER Novacoat Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 88 112 160 817
- 89 Office Road, Kwinana WA 6172
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
DTC SA Henderson Alliance Australian Corrosion Association NACE PCCP
Primary Point of Contact
- Barry Punter
- Coatings Manager - Defence
- Company Overview
KAEFER Novacoat and KAEFER Integrated Services are the Australian divisions of the global company KAEFER - a company that was founded in 1918 and operates in over 40 countries with over 28,000 personnel.
KAEFER globally has significant experience in the supply of specialised products and services to worldwide Defence Sectors.
KAEFER Novacoat and KAEFER Integrated Services, based in Perth and Adelaide, is an established leading provider for the supply and application of workshop and site based surface treatment solutions, thermal and acoustic insulation systems, access management, fire protection, and specialised marine interior outfitting products to a broad cross section of construction, resources and infrastructure projects.
The KAEFER culture and its global footprint allows access to the latest value-adding technologies, products and innovations from around the world. Our program applies innovation to materials, equipment, methods, and encompasses all the performance and KPI drivers. The objective is to use innovation to improve in-service life, reduce costs and improve safety. Through consistent evaluation utilising a global ideas hopper, all ideas are valued, vetted, and if worthy, implemented and their success tracked.
- Surface preparation / abrasive blasting
- Protective coatings / specialty linings
- Rubber lining
- Insulation - hot, cold and acoustic
- Access solutions
- Fire protection
- A60 fire doors
- Lolamat panel system
- Exhaust silencers
- Ammunition lockers
- Roller shutters and fire curtins
- Cold stores and freezers
- Mess and crew cabins
- Wall and ceiling systems
- Showcase Capability
A fabric maintenance contractor and interior outfitting with specialised products for naval applications.
- Inhouse developed LEAN project delivery - structured and process driven
- Significant global experience and exposure to defence sectors - 180+ distinct navy projects completed
- Projects are delivered with reduced schedule and reduced cost
- Our experience has exposed us to global innovation and tehnology
- Our product range delivers signicant advantages such as weight savings, noise reduction etc
- Global private family business - fast streamlined decision making
- Key customers
- Sample of previous and current Defence customers include:
- Abu Dhabi Shipbuilding - interior outfitting for 5 corvettes
- BAE Systems - Insulation on Anzac Frigates on ASMD, and helicopter decks
- Blohm + Voss - interior outfitting, insulation, panelling on frigates and corvettes
- DCNS - interior outfitting, insulation, panelling on frigates and corvettes
- Detyens Shipyards - Interior outfitting US Navy Vessels
- DMS Maritime - Insulation - Naval Ship
- NGW - torpedo sound deadening project
- Lurssen Werft - Armoury shelving, ammunition lockers, noise and exhaust insulation
- Lürssen-Kröger Werft - furniture, cold stores, weapons lockers
- Marinearsenal - small arms weapon containers, exhaust silencers
- Navantia - painting, fitout, scaffolding, insulation, fire protection, ongoing vessel sustainment
- Nordseewerke - cold stores, hull insulation, outfitting
- ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems GmbH - outfitting, insulation, cold stores
- Key Partners
- KAEFER - ultimate parent company
- KAEFER Integrated Services - Australian parent company / partner
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- BS OHSAS 18001 / AS-NZS 4801:2001 - OHS
- ISO 14001 - Environment
- Painting Contractor Certification Program (PCCP)
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.