- Company Name
- Johnson Controls Australia Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 29 002 968 103
- Level 2, 65 Epping Road North Ryde NSW 2113
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Air Conditioning Mechanical Contractors
Primary Point of Contact
- Craig Buettel
- Australia & New Zealand Service
- Company Overview
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. Our 170,000 employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; lead-acid automotive batteries and advanced batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior systems for automobiles.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to delivering value to shareholders and making our customers successful.
- Maintenance and Repair of Johnson Controls York and Metasys branded equipment
- OEM Parts supplier for Johnson Controls York and Metasys branded equipment
- Showcase Capability
As the Johnson Controls York manufacturers local representative in Australia and utilizing our branch network across Australia to support service, OEM parts supply and breakdown repair requirements of the York Chillers in land based and marine based applications.
- Only OEM Johnson Controls York authorized parts/service company in Australia
- Key customers
- Adelaide Airport: BMS and Security Maintenance
- Brookfield: Mechanical and Chiller Maintenance
- Key Partners
- Parent Company is Johnson Controls, Inc
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001
- AS NZS 4801
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.