- Company Name
- J.T. Day Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- ABN 68 122 679 047
- 93 Inspiration Drive Wangara 6065 Western Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Institute of Instrumentation Control and Automation
Primary Point of Contact
- +61 3 9685 7522
- +61 419 610 916
- Company Overview
JT Day Pty Ltd is a specialist supplier of high quality industrial and hazardous area electrical and related products to support industries that demand high levels of reliability in extreme conditions and environments.
Over time, JT Day Pty Ltd has brought together and distributes a range of products from world class manufacturers renowned for technical innovation and reliability. It is these products that JT Day Pty Ltd has built its reputation upon and transformed the company to what it is today.
Sales & Technical Support: Our team of committed technical personnel provide our clients with services such as in-house hazardous area lighting design and provide technical product support for the range of goods we supply.
Project Specialists: Our project team specialise in bulk electrical material and offshore cable packages for projects. Our project and supply chain personnel, together with our logistics partners specialise in moving goods around the globe to service projects.
Product Stockists: JT Day Pty Ltd maintains a large inventory of hazardous area and non hazardous area products in our warehouse. Our size allows us to move goods through our warehouse with speed and efficiency providing a fast and flexible turnaround when orders are placed with tight deadlines.
- Coupled with the backing of the MacLean Electrical International projects group incorporating Noskab the cables specialist, we offer a broad range of specialist electrical products to fulfil any bulk electrical packages – let us manage your bulk electrical requirements.
- Showcase Capability
Hawke Transit System (HTS)
The main function of our Hawke Transit System is to maintain the integrity of a firewall, bulkhead or deck through which cables, pipes and other services pass.
The transit system will seal against and exhibit resistance to:
•Ultra violet light
•Electromagnetic interferences EMC
- J.T. Day provide local stock, onsite product training assisting with Hawke transit design software and correct installation methods.
- Our dedicated projects team consisting of sales, expeditor’s, document controllers and an external team for a quick response.
- Why use Hawke HTS? •Increased safety •Flexibility (removable) •Speed of assembly •No onsite modification •PATENT compression system = Cost effectiveness
- Key customers
- BAE Systems - Hawke Transit System - LHD project
- ASC Pty Ltd - Hawke Transit System - AWD project
- DSTO - Hawke Transit System - New test facility, Bld 112
- Key Partners
- Hawke Transit Systems - http://www.hawke-hts.com/
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.