- Company Name
- Itera Global Pty LtdT/as Castech Solutions
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- U4/5 Hines Road, O'Connor, WA 6163
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Evan Tweedie
- Business Development Manager
- 08 9331 4099
- 0475 885 370
- Company Overview
We are an Australian supplier of quality castings, forgings and fabrications.
With well over 50 years combined technical knowledge and experience we have the resources and knowhow to supply the best quality products available at a world-competitive price. Castech Solutions’ team includes manufacturing specialists, metallurgists, mechanical and material engineers, NDT technicians and experts in project management, technical support, finance, sales, logistics and shipping. With offices in Australia and China, our team facilitates manufacturing (to a standard equal or better than anywhere in the world) with prompt delivery and at a very competitive price.
Based on the precept that no manufacturer is capable of providing all solutions to all requirements, we are partnered with a selected group of pre-approved well-equipped, experienced and Quality Systems accredited international manufacturers.
For each project, the requirements/specifications are thoroughly analysed and the manufacturing partner that is best suited and experienced is chosen.
Castech Solutions has invested in the development of an extensive database of materials with chemistries and heat treatments optimized for a wide range of applications. This knowledge allows us to help you to select the best material and processing for a specific application. We can supply parts made of a wide variety of irons, steels and copper or aluminium based alloys.
- Castech Solution’s core competency is the delivery of value to its customers through world class engineering, product quality, and best-value-for-money sourcing.
- Showcase Capability
Design and manufacture of key critical specification components
- Well defined business processes integrated in ERP platform
- Comprehensive supplier assessment process
- Complete technical specifications compiled to the correct standards in Australia, including drawings, product data sheets, material data sheets, specific manufacturing procedures, inspection, packing, shipping and compliance.
- Verification by Castech inspectors prior to release of product
- Ongoing tracking during production and shipping
- Key customers
- Caterpillar - OEM parts
- Downer EDI Rail - Rolling stock components
- UGL Rolling stock components
- Rio Tinto - innovative wear products
- Bombardier - rail vehicle components
- Metso - wear products
- Hitachi - machine components
- Key Partners
- Various specilaised international manufacturers
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.