- Company Name
- Invenio Pty. Ltd.
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Level 4, 37-41 Prospect Street
- Postal Address
- Level 4, 37-41 Prospect Street
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN, VDA Submarines, VDA Maritime, VDA Land Systems, AAUS
Primary Point of Contact
- Mich Mak
- Marketing Manager
- Company Overview
Invenio is a business services consultancy with unique capabilities in product lifecycle management (PLM) Collaborative Solutions, Engineered Business Services and Specialist Recruitment.
Uniting our 30,000 strong international network of industry-leading human capital with our breadth of experience in providing technical services to some of the world's most innovative clients, invenio is equipped to provide both in-house and contracted resources for the management of projects from ideation, design and product development, prototype testing to manufacturing.
Invenio's partnership with Dassault Systèmes, the 3DExperience company, provides businesses with world-leading solutions to transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported.
- 3D product design software solution (CATIA)
- 3D design collaboration including Product Data Management (PDM), design data management and Bill of Materials (BOM) management, product lifecycle management (ENOVIA)
- Digital manufacturing and production solution, optimising product systems and processes (DELMIA)
- Powerful search and discovery solution, find and reuse existing parts, products and associated data (EXALEAD OnePart)
- Showcase Capability
→ Supply, maintenance and development of In-Service Support software
→ PLM services support (data management & IP management / control, program & project management, ITAR data management & support, configuration management & through life support, implementation, integration, upgrades, programming, customisation, business process analysis & re-engineering, change management, technical support)
→ 3DS certified training for CATIA, ENOVIA, 3DVIA, DELMIA
→ Technical recruitment (executive search, permanent, workforece management, contractor management, graduate recruitment, training & inductions)
→ In-house & on-site to manage projects from ideation, design & product development, prototype testing to manufacturing. Services include Styling, CAD Modeling, CAD drafting, Value Analysis, Value Engineering, GD&T, CAE, FEM and CFD Analysis.
→ Development and delivery of technical publications
→ Development and delivery of virtual training solutions
- Market leaders in IP Control, ITAR management, Correspondence Management, Program Management, Certification and configuration management for Defence
- Key supplier in Defence market, to DOD & DMO for more than 20 years
- Proven technology applications to US Army, Defence & Space Korea, France’s SWAT, NASA, SAAB, BAE Systems, Picatinny Arsenal, Danielson (UAV propulsion)
- 15+ years Preferred Supplier to leading Defence, Automotive & Aerospace clients
- In-house capabilities for design, project implementation and support
- Key customers
- Directorate of Navy Platform Systems - Real-time Engineering Fleet training Interactive Naval Environment and Configuration management of file neutral CAD
- CASG (DMO) - 3D Design software (CATIA), Asset & Data Management system (ENOVIA)
- DSTG (DSTO) - 3D Design software (CATIA), Asset & Data Management system (ENOVIA)
- NGA - Configuration Management for Commonwealth contracted fleet (through life management & air worthiness)
- BAE Systems - 3D Design software (CATIA), Data & Configuration Management (ENOVIA)
- Key Partners
- Dassault Systèmes (3DS)
- Invenio Group AG Germany
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Defence Restricted Network (DRN)
- Dassault Systèmes (3DS) Solutions Partner
- Dassault Systèmes Certified Education Partner
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.