- Company Name
- Interlloy Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Head Office: 96-108 Bangholme Road Dandenong South Victoria 3175
- Postal Address
- PO Box 4351 Dandenong South Victoria 3164
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Australian Industry and Defence Network (Vic)
Primary Point of Contact
- Brad Howard
- National Sales Manager
- Company Overview
Interlloy is an Australian owned supplier of special purpose steels and alloys for engineering and local Australian manufacturing, since 1987.
We buy Australia steel when it is produced here and then we source from selected overseas mills when it is not.
Our six warehouse locations supply nearly 5000 machine shops around Australia with same day collection or next day delivery.
- Australian steel supply
- Managing supply chain for machine shop SME's in Australia
- Cutting to length to improve cost and time efficiency for local SME's
- Overseas sourcing of specialised steel grades where Australia cannot produce
- Showcase Capability
We have full capability to manage the supply chain for local SME's by sourcing, stocking and supplying special steels against schedule for any project for SEA1000.
Interlloy currently supplies raw steel for Hawkei and Steyr projects for Thales where we fund the initial stock purchase and supply regular deliveries over a given timeframe. This assists cash flow for the SME and it ensures continuous supply for the life of the project.
The high speed saw capabilities enable steel bars to be cut to length prior to delivery to the SME to assist with time and costs in the job.
- Australian Owned for 30 years
- 6 National locations fully stocked with Engineering Steels for Machine Shops
- Next day delivery or same day collection for stocked items
- Customer specific grades, sourced, stocked, financed and supplied daily against schedule
- Full mill traceability of heat batches and certification provided with all jobs
- Capability within our system to secure all customer information, order details and material data to authorised personnel only
- International sourcing of special steel grades if not produced in Australia
- Key customers
- Thales Lithgow - direct supply of raw steel
- Albins Defence - contracted to Thales Bendigo for gear boxes
- Key Partners
- Onesteel - local supplier
- Milltech - local supplier of additional processing
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Interlloy operates an in-house quality system originally based on ISO standards but evolved to meet our ongoing needs- audits welcome
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.