- Company Name
- Interlink Communications
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 12/21-23 Capella Crescent Moorabbin VIC 3189
- Postal Address
- 15 Rose Street Highett VIC 3190
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Derek Hubregtse
- Managing Director
- Company Overview
Interlink Communications Pty Ltd is quickly gaining a reputation within the telecommunications industry as the name to trust for all fibre network construction and testing needs. We pride ourselves in delivering prompt, high quality work with fast test reporting.
Experienced management staff with a strong background in fibre installation, commissioning and project management lay the foundation for Interlink to grow into the go-to company for fibre installation and civils work.
Interlink have successfully completed projects for NBN Co, Telstra, Optus and Opticomm.
- Optical fibre installation
- Optical fibre splicing
- Optical fibre testing
- Cable hauling
- Showcase Capability
Optical Fibre install, external and internal
Interlink Communications has experience in constructing and splicing fibre optic networks utilizing singlemode loose tube, multimode loose tube and singlemode ribbon fibre. We can build internal and external closures of any type and are highly experienced with Tyco, Corning and Panduit products. All personnel hold Construction Industry White Cards.
Optical Fibre test and commission
With a range of test and measurement equipment, Interlink Communications is able to deliver OTDR traces, Insertion Loss Measurements (both singlemode and multimode), find and identify live fibres and provide connector end-face images on request.
Fault location and remediation
With personnel earning several years of experience in test interpretation, Interlink Communications is able to locate fibre breaks, macrobends, microbends, dirty connectors, core mismatch and any other issue that can be causing significant loss to your network.
- Competitive pricing from a small, but growing, company
- High quality work
- Equal opportunity employer
- Aboriginal employment policy
- Key customers
- Silcar Communications/Theiss
- Opticomm - we build all networks in Victoria for new housing estates
- NBN Co - fibre splice and test in Melton and many highrise buildings
- Telstra wideband
- Key Partners
- Key suppliers - Tyco, Corning, OSA
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Industry white cards
- Tyco and Optus accreditations
- Fibre splice and test accreditations
- Work in confined spaces
- ACMA Optical Fibre accreditation
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.