- Company Name
- Integra Calibration Services
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 13 EFFICIENT WAY ,Byford, WA, 6122
- Postal Address
- P.O.Box 1669, Canning Vale DC,WA, 6970
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Alex Dunn
- Company Overview
We provide instrument and equipment calibration services, Thermal Imaging and quality consultation. We provide a mobile calibration facility which would benefit you in terms of reduced logistics and security of equipment requiring calibration.
- Calibration of instrumentation
- Showcase Capability
Mobile Onsite Calibration Capability
- Western Australia's only Specialist Mobile calibration facility
- By providing a calibration laboratory on your site, we are able to reduce logistical costs and improve turnaround times for items to be calibrated. We can potentially reduce the typical turnaround of 2 weeks to 2 hours using our highly efficient calibration methodologies
- Certification of all equipment is provided at the end of calibration,no waiting required. Electronic versions are available online and by email,depending on security requirements
- Your items do not need to leave your premises, thereby saving not only on the cost of logistics but the administration thereof. The cost of calibration is very competitive and it market related. There potentially is a 25 % saving in the true cost of maintaining instrumentation by using our services.
- We can develop Calibration management systems to assist asset managers with ensuring the integrity of equipment
- Key customers
- Wika Australia - We provide quality consultation and calibration services
- Watmarine Engineering - We provide quality consultation to the company, ISO/IEC 17025
- Key Partners
- Leda Electronics
- Zedflo Australia
- Wika Australia
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- None at present. We are pursuing ISO/IEC 17025 (NATA) accreditation for calibration
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.