- Company Name
- Inspired Corporation
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Level 9, Nishi Building, 2 Phillip Law Street, ACT 2601, Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
We are a member of multiple ICT Government Panels.
Primary Point of Contact
- Nathan Albrighton
- CEO - Managing Director
- +61 2 6243 5198
- +61 439366437
- Company Overview
Inspired Corp is a team of highly specialised and skilled digital service professionals (DSPs), able to offer the Future Submarine Program (FSP) a combination of recruitment, consulting and software development services. We are a small enterprise with access to over 100 high end DSP consultants suitable for a range of the FSP digital service requirements. Senior management and staff, over their careers, have worked for a number of federal government departments and agencies on a range of projects, gaining significant insight and knowledge in Department of Defence and federal government practices, operational expectations and technology platforms.
Inspired Corp has been providing ICT services to a number of federal government departments for the past five years, and currently has 20 consultants working on multiple projects within 10 government departments.
- Defence Simulation Capability
- Defence Synthetic Environment Capability
- Large scale compute and GPU cluster configuration
- Large scale IT storage, backup and migration services
- Cloud Computing DSPs
- ICT Recruitment services
- Showcase Capability
Large scale computation and simulation environment capability:
Inspired Corporation has provided large scale HPC systems, custom built tools and has worked directly with Australia's leading HPC and super computing experts. This expertise has been forged through our work within Australia's Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO).
Our work in this field has been recognised by the worlds largest cloud provider, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and we have been awarded a scientific computing grant to continue development on our cloud platform "Ronin".
Defence Simulation Capability & Defence Synthetic Environment expertise:
We have expanded our capability to support the Department of Defence's "Defence Simulation Support Panel". Through targeted recruiting, we have acquired deep level technical experts and engineers with long term experience within the departments synthetic and simulation environments.
- Agile development capabilities
- Large well established pool of digital service professionals
- Transparent and affordable consulting services
- Key customers
- Department of Defence
- Attorney-General's Department
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Department of Health
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Department of Industry and Science
- Department of Agriculture
- Key Partners
- Australian Federal Government
- Amazon Web Services
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Australian Government - Security cleared personnel
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.