- Company Name
- Informatech Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 170 Heagney Crescent, Chisholm, ACT, 2905
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Nathan Bligh
- Company Overview
Informatech is provider of specialist testing services. Our dedicated test professionals have extensive experience in project work gained from some of the largest and most complex IT projects undertaken in the Southern Hemisphere. Our staff all have active security clearances and experience with Defence Projects ensuring we have the skills, experience and knowledge to meet your testing needs.
- Test and Evaluation
- Verification and Validation
- Holistic Test Management
- Showcase Capability
Test and Evaluation and Verification and Validation of complex Information Technology Systems covering Infrastructure, data migration and transformation, virtualisation, data accuracy, security compliance, performance, and many other forms of testing services.
- Informatech is a premium supplier of testing services. we focus on complex, challenging, and security focused Defence projects
- Informatech employees on the most qualified and experience testers in the country
- Informatech has experience within the Defence domain and knowledge of Defence IT Systems
- Informatech takes a pragmatic approach to testing and works on the philosophy of doing more with less
- Informatech only supplies testing services meaning that they are exceptionally good at what they do
- Key customers
- Department of Defence - Chief Information Officer Group - Multiple programs
- Department of Defence - Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group - SEA1000 Program
- KPMG Australia - Standalone Networks Remediation Program
- Agis Group Pty Ltd - Air 7000 Phase 2B
- Fujitsu Australia - End User Compute Program
- Key Partners
- Fujitsu Australia
- Agis Group Pty Ltd
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Certifications
- IEEE 29119 - Standard for Software Testing
- Australian Standard for Defence Contracting (ASDEFCON)
- ISO 25000 - Software Quality Requirements and Evaluation (SQuaRE)
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.