- Company Name
- Hose-McCann Telephone Co., Inc.
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Hose-McCann Communications
- 1241 W Newport Center Drive Deerfield Beach, Fl. 33442
- Postal Address
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Michael Chipolone
- Director of Sales
- 954 429-1110
- 954 304-4859
- Company Overview
Hose-McCann is a leader in marine communication products. Founded in 1923, pioneering Sound Powered Telephones systems, until today, with our suite of interior communication products. Currently ICP is our IP Public Address/General Alarm system along with VOIP PBX, CCTV, Intercom and Wireless Hydra Radio systems. Hose-McCann provides products to both Military and Commercial customers.
- Interior Communications
- Showcase Capability
Hose-McCann can offer a fully end to end digital Public Address/General Alarm/VOIP PBX/CCTV and Wireless system all working off one cable infrastructure consisting of Fiber and Cat 5e cables.
- The HMC ICP system is distributed and uses Cat 5e cable so there are considerable cables savings with the amount used and the cost. In addition, there is reduced weight, footprint is smaller and the installation time and cost is much lower than a typical legacy system.
- Key customers
- Huntinton Ingalls(Newport News), Electric Boat Corporation, National Steel and Dry Dock, Bath Iron Works, Bollinger Shipyards, Lockheed Martin
- Key Partners
- Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Northrop Grumman
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008, CSA certified products, Department of Defense Gold Star Vendor
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.