- Company Name
- HMA INSTRUMENTATION PTY LTD
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 42 058 605 959
- 13 Sirius Road LANE COVE WEST, NSW 2066
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- William Oey
- PRODUCT ENGINEER
- 0416 182 830
- Company Overview
HMA Instrumentation is a division of the HMA Group and initially comprised of two companies. Process Oil & Gas Controls (POGC) and Measurement Resources (MR) were integrated to offer a complete range of industrial instrumentation. We supply to the oil, gas, refining & petrochemical industries, all process and manufacturing industries including power generation, mining & minerals, marine, food and pharmaceutical. Our instrumentation, measurement and control solutions are suitable for greenfield developments, plant upgrades, plant extensions or process improvements.
Part of the HMA Group, the Instrumentation team pride themselves on their technical knowledge, flexibility and responsiveness to clients. HMA Instrumentation’s objective is to provide cost-effective solutions for all industries by supplying the most advanced technology available in the world.
- DIVE DEPTH GAUGES
- PRESSURE GAUGES
- NATA PRESSURE CALIBRATION SERVICES
- GAUGE REPAIRS / REFURBISHMENT SERVICES
- CUSTOM ENGINEERED PRESSURE SYSTEM DESIGNS
- DENSITY TRANSMITTER (LIQUID & SOLIDS)
- FLOW METERS
- FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS
- OVERPRESSURE PROTECTION SYSTEMS
- FLAME SCANNERS
- TEMPERATURE INSTRUMENTS
- ALARM ANNUNCIATORS & ALARM MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Showcase Capability
- We designed, manufactured, service and calibrate all depth gauges on the Collins Class submarines via contract by ASC Pty Ltd, complete with defence security clearance and compliance.
- We also designed, manufactured, service and calibrate pressure gauges of Collins Class subs in accordance with our stringent NATA calibration standard.
- We have supplied and serviced fluid density monitoring systems currently on Collins Class subs
- We designed, manufactured, service and calibrate all depth/pressure gauges compliant to mil spec standards
- Our defence security clearance and compliance will ensure sensitive information to remain Classified
- We constantly develop new products and features that will ensure high reliability and functionality
- We engineer our solutions to customer requirements ensuring perfect fit, form and function
- Our highly skilled in-house technicians provide support & repairs to instrumentation devices ensuring continued support for your platform
- Key customers
- ASC PTY LTD
- DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE AUSTRALIA
- BAE SYSTEMS
- THALES GROUP
- Key Partners
- HMA GROUP
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- N.A.T.A. Accreditation No: 12195 in the field of Measurement Science and Technology,
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited
- ISO 9001:2008 accredited QA/QC systems
- R.A.N. supplier number is Z3444
- Defense Industrial security Program (number 0048).
- Bureau Veritas Marine Approved supplier Certificate number: 22537/B0 BV
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.