- Company Name
- Henkel Australia
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 135-141 Canterbury Rd, Heathmont VIC 3137
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- John Ellis
- National Sales Manager
- 03 9724 6444
- Company Overview
As the world market leader in adhesives, sealants and functional coatings, Henkel supply many different manufacturing industries with advanced products, services and systems solutions all around world. Strong customer focus, excellent quality, drive for innovation and sustainable business practices have contributed to our record of success. Through our seamless global network, we can offer the same high standards of research, product development, application testing and sales support anywhere in the world.
Henkel’s LOCTITE is the trusted choice for engineered, high-performance adhesive, sealant and coating solutions. Designed to enable customer innovation, increase reliability and improve manufacturing operations, the LOCTITE expansive product portfolio offers solutions for the most demanding industry applications.
- Manufacturing, equipment maintenance and repair, asset protection.
- Showcase Capability
LOCTITE threadlockers, thread sealant, instant adhesives, retaining compound, gasket sealants, anti-seize and wear resistance coatings.
TEROSON two or one component polyurethane, polyurethane reactive hot melts, flexible adhesives and sealants
LOCTITE surface treatment product, structural bonding
- Henkel offer more than products. Working closely with our local industrial suppliers, our highly experienced Application Engineers provide full process support from problem solving to onsite maintenance and product training.
- Key customers
- Australian Department of Defence
- Rio Tinto
- All Australian major power stations
- Key Partners
- Applied Industrial Technologies
- CBC Engineered Solutions
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 14001 : 2004 + Cor 1 : 2009 Environmental Management System
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Management System
- BS OHSAS 18001 : 2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.