- Company Name
- Harrop Engineering Australia
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 87 134 196 080
- 96 Bell Street, Preston
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Justin Smithies
- Senior Project Engineer
- +61 9474 0900
- Company Overview
Harrop Engineering is a progressive mechanical design and precision manufacturing business established in 1955. We are actively involved in Innovation, product design and development as well as production manufacturing for customers worldwide.
- CNC machining - Precision 2 to 8-axis CNC Turning and Milling
- Tooling design and manufacturing
- Aluminium Alloy Casting
- Water-jet and Wire profile cutting
- Project Management, Pre-production and lean production
- 3D CAD modelling and analysis
- Design validation and verification
- Showcase Capability
•Design of innovative engineering solutions
•Development of world class products using new technology
•Delivery of precision machined components of the highest standard to meet customer needs.
- Harrop Engineering are a complete in-house design, development and manufacturing business. New resources and capabilities are developed continuously.
- Customers value our attention to detail, focus on accuracy, fit for purpose, quality and timeliness.
- In-house Design and Manufacturing means we are agile, we can adapt to design changes quickly. Project management philosophy of 'make it happen' rather than 'wait for it to happen'.
- Key customers
- Lotus Cars: Harrop Engineering Cast, Machine and Assemble Supercharger/Manifold and Idler bracket assemblies for current model vehicles.
- Advanced Braking Technology: Harrop Engineering CNC Machine cast Housings, Axles, Pistons etc. for ABT's revolutionary SIBS Mining Brake systems.
- Automotive after-market dealers and distributors of Harrop Performance propriety products.
- Key Partners
- Harrop Engieering are part of the Australian owned Adrad group of companies.
- Harrop are Australian distributor and manufacturer for Eaton U.S.A. Supercharger and Differential components.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Harrop Engineering is Certified to ISO9001:2015
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.