- Company Name
- Hargo Engineering Pty. Ltd.
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 94 005 286 215
- 103-115 Merrindale Drive, Croydon, VIC - 3136
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Australian Industry & Defence Network Australian Industries Group
Primary Point of Contact
- Sawan Nair
- National Business Development Manager
- 03 9761 5110
- 0436 007 884
- Company Overview
Hargo Engineering is a repetition engineering company that has been serving customers all over Australia since 1976. We manufacture parts from a wide variety of materials including mild steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminium, plastics, titanium, nickel alloy steel and many more. Hargo Engineering operates with an array of the latest state-of-the-art Swiss-type, CNC lathes for their CNC Machining Services. These machines are capable of high precision engineering and high production capacity. We rely on our ultra-modern CNC lathe machines, skilled technicians and production engineers to provide world class high precision services to numerous manufacturing companies in Australia. Over the years, we’ve acquired the precision expertise and also built capacity by procuring state-of-the-art equipment. Innovative business practices and an organizational culture driven by ‘precision’ and ‘perfection’ have both kept us ahead in the competition when it comes to zero defect production and on-time delivery. We do not focus on delivering ‘more’ work. Our prime focus is to deliver ‘quality’ work on time.
Our precision engineering CNC machines can successfully uphold tolerances up to 0.0005 inches. Therefore, our technicians and design engineers can easily work with a number of different materials in order to manufacture prototypes, components etc. From acrylics to titanium, Hargo Engineering’s CNC machines can work on just about any kind of material that you possible require for prototyping and turn the final diameter as high as 20 inches. We are also AS9100 certified.
- Precision Engineering
- Repetition Engineering
- CNC Machining
- Rugged Environment (Space, Aerospace and Subsea) and Minimal Tolerance Connector Housing
- Showcase Capability
Being AS9100 certified(to the aerospace industry), our operators are specially trained in minimizing the wastage of the expensive raw material. While ultra-modern machines reduce the waste quotient, expert technicians also make use of their professional experience to improve your profitability.
With our CNC machine technicians and production engineers at your service, you can quickly manufacture components that would otherwise take a very long time to get ‘ready’ in a traditional way.
Fabrication processes at our premises are highly automated and therefore, the possibilities of accidents or errors are almost negligible.
We do not take ‘quality’ for granted even though the ultra-modern equipment has various internal quality check control systems in place. We also run strict quality checks on all prototypes manufactured by our technicians. These quality checks are supervised by experts with more than 10 years of experience in the field.
Hargo Engineering offers a full range of machining services. Once you choose Hargo Engineering as your partner for outsourcing machining jobs, you need not worry about collaborating with any third party manufacturer or service provider. Hargo Engineering has a wide network comprising of manufacturing experts, industry domain specialists and technicians.
- Quality First priority
- Highly skilled workforce
- Ultra-modern machinery
- Quick responsiveness to customer demands
- Lean Manufacturing practices
- AS9100 Aerospace certified Production
- Key customers
- Sensata Technologies, USA - Covered by NDA
- Kavilco Inc, USA - Covered by NDA
- BEI Kimco, USA - Covered by NDA
- BEI Sensors, USA - Covered by NDA
- ITT Canon, USA - Covered by NDA
- Department of Defence, Australia - Covered by NDA
- Amphenol, USA - Covered by NDA
- Carbon Revolutions - Precision Engineered components
- Tronics - - Precision Engineered components
- Landis & Gyr - Precision components for residential metering
- ARB - Precision Components for Automotive aftermarket
- Key Partners
- Valbruna Australia
- Austral Wright Metals
- Thyssen Krupp
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.