- Company Name
- H.I.Fraser Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 6/5 Vuko Place WARRIEWOOD, NSW Australia
- Postal Address
- PO Box 885 MONA VALE NSW 1660
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN, SADIG, AiGroup Nation Defence Council
Primary Point of Contact
- Chris Williams
- General Manager - East Australia
- +61 2 9970 7322
- +61 420 944 390
- Company Overview
H.I.Fraser is an Australian owned specialist critical gas and liquid system business. We design, manufacture and maintain a variety of mechanical components for the COLLINS submarine.
We have supply chain relationships with key international suppliers where we support their equipment in Australia for the Naval and broader commercial and Offshore oil and gas markets.
Our mantra is that we focus on "niche and nasty" gas and fluid platform systems. We bound difficult maintenance problems and we solve them using either our in-house engineering and manufacturing, or we draw upon our extensive international relationships.
- Design, manufacture, assembly and maintenance of safety critical gas and fluid systems.
- Design and manufacture of COLLINS fittings, couplings and breathing air charging hoses.
- Maintenance of COLLINS Air System, SERS and SETF high pressure air systems.
- Engineering support for the COLLINS air system, SERS and SETF high pressure air systems
- Naval Hyperbaric Engineering
- Showcase Capability
Design and manufacture of safety critical submarine fittings and couplings.
Development of documentation to meet the Australian naval requirements.
Through life support of safety critical gas and fluid systems.
- Niche manufacture
- Rapid prototyping (design and manufacture within two weeks)
- Access to global suppliers to solve difficult technical problems
- 60 years of experience working on Australian submarine high pressure air, emergency ballast and EABS systems
- Key customers
- Mine and Clearance Diving SPO
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO9001 - QA and QMS
- AS4801 - WHS
- Defence Industry Security Program (DISP)
- Australian Navy Approved Hyperbaric Maintainers
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.