- Company Name
- Grollo Defence Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 70 525 764 157
- 12/327 Mansfield St, Thornbury, VIC 3071, Australia
- Postal Address
- 344 Mansfield St, Thornbury, VIC 3071, Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- John Dunbar
- Business Development Manager
- Company Overview
Grollo Defence provides high quality and complex component repair solutions to the Australian Defence Industry. Our dedication to continuously developing our advanced welding, sheet metal and surface finishing services ensures that Grollo Defence remains a leader in its field.
With a lean and dynamic team of highly skilled and experienced professionals, Grollo Defence is able to manage maintenance and repair projects to completion. We commit to delivering high quality solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner. Access to an extensive network of Defence industry contractors gives Grollo Defence the flexibility to efficiently and effectively cater for large or seasonal workloads.
Training is undertaken in-house to continuously develop our team’s technical capabilities and meet the current demand for quality synonymous with the Australian Defence industry.
- Management of Defence projects to the value of $1-50m AUD
- Supply of up to 50 industry professionals
- Engineering – mechanical, avionics & systems
- Research, design, simulation & analysis
- Component maintenance, repair & manufacture
- Training & professional development in metallurgical studies, engineering & management
- Showcase Capability
Grollo Defence personnel have extensive experience providing high quality component repair services to Defence Primes. With the most diverse range of metallic welding material consumables in Australia, we pride ourselves on our proven high quality welding repair and fabrication services. Our surface finishing, sheet metal, engineering design, simulation and analysis experience and expertise further contribute to our capability to manage projects to completion in a timely manner without sacrificing our commitment to quality.
Long standing commercial relationships with Aviation and Defence Primes and contractors allow Grollo Defence to readily employ industry professionals to handle large projects and seasonal work. As an Australian company we can guarantee our services are delivered in a timely manner. With personnel entrenched in the Defence industry Grollo Defence is able to provide international entities with relevant insight and advice as to conducting business locally.
- High quality component surface finishing
- Extensive expertise in welding of exotic materials
- In excess of 15 years’ experience servicing Australian Defence Forces
- Key customers
- RUAG Australia - welding and surface finishing of Defence aircraft components
- Department of Defence - Army - specialised welding repair of equipment
- Key Partners
- Grollo Group Pty Ltd
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Working towards ISO 9001:2015 accreditation
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.