- Company Name
- GPC Electronics Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 56 002 088 164
- 138 Blaikie Road Jamisontown N.S.W. Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AI Group, SMCBA, IPC
Primary Point of Contact
- Robert Wallis
- Program Manager
- +61 2 4737 6600
- +61 403 028 737
- Company Overview
GPC Electronics is a high reliability and responsive dedicated Contract Electronics Manufacturer (CEM).
• Founded in Sydney in 1985
• GPC Electronics group (private Australian owned company)
• Headquartered in Sydney, Australia
• Similar factory in Christchurch, New Zealand
• Tier 1 capabilities but flexible
• High-level Engineering support
• 90% of output is box build
• Global Supply
• A focus on managing competitive outcomes
• Blue Chip customers
• Experienced with Defence OEMs
- GPC Electronics provides a complete service • DfX • design for manufacture, test, materials sourcing, flexibility • Supply Chain Management • pricing, lead times, sourcing, VMI, material liabilities, flexibility • Manufacturing • ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 13485, TS 16949, • IPC, RoHS • SMT, PTH, Selective Solder • Test • ICT, functional test, flying probe, X-ray, AOI, • Test Development • Logistics / Fulfilment • Direct, to distribution , warehouse management • ERP System – Manages Risk across the Group • SAP • Shop floor control • Supply Chain Management • Integrated across the Group
- Showcase Capability
Custom manufactured Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA).
Manufacture, assembly and test of sub-assemblies, modules and box build products.
- Robust systems and processes. Modern assembly and test capabilities. Ability to design and develop manufacturing test solutions. Experienced workforce including Engineering, Supply Chain and Project Management resources.
- Key customers
- GPC Electronics has confidentiality agreements with our customers that limits disclosure of individual customers. But GPC Electronics has customers in a high variety of segments including: Defence and Aerospace, Automotive, Industrial Controls, Medical, Telecommunications, Agritech and Payment Systems.
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14000-2015, ISO 13485-2003, TS 16949-2009
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.