- Company Name
- GPA Engineering
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 121 Greenhill Road Unley SA 5061
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Sean Flaherty
- General Manager
- 08 82998300
- Company Overview
GPA is a proven performer with 30 years of heavy industrial design
experience. Our philosophy is based on providing the highest quality;
design engineering, project management and specialist technical
services. We have an impeccable safety record, provide superior fit for-purpose solutions delivered at the lowest total installed cost.
GPA has a comprehensive integrated services offering including,
Process/Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Generation & Distribution,
Instrumentation, Automation & Control, Civil, Structural, Risk and
Highly technical hands-on engineers with specialities in; piping, pumps, compressors, storage tanks, pressure vessels, valves, gas & liquids, HV & LV electrical, hazardous area, instrumentation, PLC & SCADA, fire systems, crane/lifting equipment, water treatment, safety instrumented systems.
- Multidisciplinary design
- Risk and Safety engineering
- Control Systems and Automation
- Compliance to Australian regulations and standards
- Heavy Industry infrastructure design
- Fuel storage and delivery
- Hazardous area compliance
- Power generation and distribution
- Showcase Capability
Professional Engineers and Project Managers providing the full
range of engineering disciplines and project lifecycle;
• Concept and Scoping Studies
• Detailed Design and Drafting
• Independent Design Validation and Verification
• Compliance to Regulations and Standards
• Procurement and Tender Management
• Integration of Packaged Equipment
• Equipment Inspection and Assessment
• System Integrity and Functional Safety
• Production Engineering Support
• Auditing and Risk Assessment
• Simulation and Modelling
• FEA and Stress Analysis
• Constructability Reviews
- In operation for 30 years with industry leading retention rates (>95%) we can provide assurance that we can offer a highly experienced and stable workforce for; design, build and through life support.
- Integrated into our engineering disciplines is our risk and compliance capabilities ensuring developments are provided at lowest safety and economic risk and meet all applicable local and international standards plus Australian regulations.
- Key customers
- Department of Defence; GPA is contracted to the Defence Fuels Branch for engineering services
- Origin Energy; Concept and detailed design services for power generation and oil & gas developments
- BHP Olympic Dam; engineering services, LPG systems
- Nyrstar Smelter Port Pirie; process control system, integration and electrical services
- SA Water; electrical (HV and LV) and automation services
- Key Partners
- GPA is independent of all suppliers but provides equipment from all of the major automation providers such as Siemens, Schneider and Rockwell
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.