- Company Name
- Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 65 122 098 695
- Suite 4, 603 Pacific Highway, Belmont NSW 2280
- Postal Address
- PO Box 64, Belmont NSW 2280
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- 15 - 20
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN NSW Defence Industry Security Program
Primary Point of Contact
- Alan Rankins
- 02 49674500
- Company Overview
The Goal Group, established in 2006, is an affiliation of complementary Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs). The Trading Arm of the Group is Goal Professional Services Pty Ltd. The operating principle of the Goal Group is for each SME in the group to provide core capability to Goal to ensure the Group can compete against much larger firms in scale, scope and service.
The Goal Group has over 50 principal consultants and 200 associate consultants available at any given time. Goal is meticulous when reviewing potential members, as we seek to ensure that we provide esteemed and effective consultants to add value to our capability and to your projects. We employ the synergies of the whole to benefit clients. The Goal Group has operated in the Federal Government, Defence and Commercial Markets. Current and previous clients include KPMG, PWC, Rolls-Royce, Thales Australia, CASA EADS and Australian federal government departments such as Customs, the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, the Defence Materiel Organisation and various State Government departments.
The Goal Group is acknowledged as one of Australia’s premier providers of consultants and professional services, providing a comprehensive up-skilling capability including accredited training, coaching and mentoring.
Our dedicated team of experienced managers, trainers, coaches, facilitators and consultants will help develop your in-house knowledge and skills. Goal provides you with sustainable change from raised competence enabling long-term value and benefits to your organisation. Goal’s service streams work together to support the sustainable improvement in delivery capability.
- Bid/Tender Assistance, Project and Program Management, Training and Coaching
- Showcase Capability
Goal Group has successfully assisted on bids for Defence projects, government departments and major corporations helping to bring in over $200m of work to our clients.
Our team are qualified practitioners who apply best practice methodologies to all aspects of the tender process. In particular our CEO Mr Alan Rankins is highly sought after for his particular expertise in this field.
- The Goal Group is an agile network of approximately 300 consultants, with deep domain knowledge in their field, who collaborate to provide extensive capability and capacity for clients with seamless collaboration. We provide Defence trained, Defence experienced and security cleared personnel who have first hand knowledge of Defence systems and programs. Cost efficiencies are achieved through our economies of scale by our collaboration model of single operating entity to provide extensive capability development and delivery
- Key customers
- Kellogg Brown and Root Pty Ltd (KBR) - Bid assistance for the Pacific Patrol Boat Replacements.
- Key Partners
- Australian Defence Industry
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9000:2008
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.