- Company Name
- GMS Composites Pty. Ltd.
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 42 Redgum Drive Dandenong South, Vic. 3175
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Sam Weller
- Managing Director
- Company Overview
From its main Australian production site, GMS Composites manufactures and delivers to customers worldwide a range of specialised, high performance composite prepregs. As well as offering a standard range, the company has particular expertise in developing and supplying custom designed prepreg solutions for demanding advanced composites markets such as: Aerospace, Ballistic & Defence, Automotive & Motorsport, Sports & Leisure, Marine, and Rail & Transportation.
Using in-house expertise and external R & D partners, the technical team works closely with customers to formulate and develop fibre reinforced custom prepreg systems, engineered to meet specific needs and performance requirements.
GMS Composites helps its customers accelerate new product development programmes, which enables OEMs to bring new products to market faster.
- Carbon, aramid and glass based prepregs
- Epoxy, Bismaleimide (BMI) and Benzoxazine (BOX) prepreg resin systems
- Prepreg design and development
- Structural prepregs
- Composite tooling prepregs
- Showcase Capability
GMS Composites has leading expertise in the field of advanced composites. We manufacture a range of composite prepregs as well as distribute a range of raw materials used in the production of composite structures in the marine, ballistic, aerospace and tooling industries. Composites enable high strength light weight, non corrosive structures to be formed which are all critical aspects in the marine industry.
- Leading SME in advanced composite solutions
- Creating competitive advantage through the application of our highly specialised technology
- Rapid prepreg design and development
- Lean and flexible prepreg manufacturing
- Established aerospace and defence supplier
- Key customers
- BHP Billiton
- Rio Tinto
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.