- Company Name
- Gabler Maschinenbau GmbH
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Niels Bohr Ring 5A 23568 Lübeck
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Ole Johannsen
- Director Sales
- Company Overview
Gabler is the leading manufacturer in hoistable masts for convential submarines( especially classes 209 and 214 submarines) having produced masts for more than 150 submarines operated by more than 20 navies wolrdwide. The great advantage of Gabler products are based on developments during the last decade focussing on upgrades of technical parameters, extended functionalities and incraesed capabilities. With regard to mast concepts in general, our masts are the smallest, occur minimal power consumption combined with the largest stroke at once and achieve highest movement speeds concerning hoisting speed of the mast and operational speed of the submarine. In principal our hoistable masts can be built as telescoping or penetrating masts, with column guidance or as trunk systems with either rectangular or cylindrical cross-section.
The standard mast can accommodate different types of sensors in one and the same mast. To cope with differently sized sensors, a number of adapted shaft sizes can be offered. This makes it easy to change the sensors over the live cycle of a boat or to install different sensor types e.g. in sister ships to increase the overall capability range of a flotilla, both helping to keep down overall investment and life cycle cost. For instance the Gabler periscope hoisting devices and optronics masts are characterised by precise, easy movement at all speeds, almost completely free of vibration.
- tailor made state of the art hoistable mast solutions whic improves every submarines capability
- Showcase Capability
Hoistable masts for submarines
- track record on german class 209 and 214 especially. reliable and valuable partner in sustainment for more than 20 navies
- Key customers
- TKMS, Korean SY, all Navies for conventional Subs
- Key Partners
- Shipyards and Navies
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- all latest standards from our contractors will be fullfilled
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.