- Company Name
- Future Engineering Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 33 280 988 692
- Unit 4 93 Kew Street Welshpool Perth, WA 6106
- Postal Address
- as above
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Alex Ardizzone
- Managing Director
- 08 9470 3540
- 0419 953 435
- Company Overview
★ Future Engineering has been a leading manufacturing & family owned business based in Welshpool, Western Australia for the past 26 years.
★ Our Business has grown from one workshop and a few manual lathes, to four workshops (1,765m2) and boasting 9 CNC lathes 9 First Class CNC Machinists.
★Future Engineering offers a variety of services: Precision CNC Machining of components, Manufacturing, Fabrication, Assembly, Welding and most Surface Treatments
★ Project management: Seeing your project through from start to finish.
★ ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certification
￼￼￼Our Machine Centre
NEW OKUMA Lathe U4000 2SC x 1500
Multi-tasking 5-axis lathe 80 tool-change capacity 1500mm between centres Max diameter: 700mm
9 x CNC manufacturing lathes
OKUMA CNC Turning Machines
Diameter ranging from: 300 -700 mm.
Maximum lengths ranging from: 1000 – 1500 mm. Spindle diameters ranging from: 79mm -102 mm & Multiple axis range from: 2– 4
CNC Milling Machines - Okuma & Haas
Axis Range: 2 - 5
Maximum length Range: 1000 - 1524 Maximum Diameter Range: 350 - 700 mm
Wire-Cutter / Surface Grinder / Sand Blaster Manual Lathes / 100T Press / Band Saw - Cutting Material / Painting Booth / Certified Welding Dedicated Fabrication & Assembly Workshop Engraving Machine.
Certified Welding NATA Testing & Proof Load Engineering Certification Anodizing
All surface treatments Nitriding
Profile Cutting Quality Data Package
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Quality Management Packages
★New Machine - 5-Axis Lathe
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼★Time Management & On Time Delivery
★Flexibility regarding customer requirements
★Design & CAD Drawings
★CMM Technology - Faro Arm
★State of the Art machines & Continuous Investment in New Technology
- OUR CAPABILITIES: • CNC Precision manufactured components. CNC Turning & Milling, Fabrication and assembly, painting, certified welding, Wire-Cutting, All Surface Treatments ,Manufacturing of all materials, Honing, Engraving, Profile Cutting &Laser Cutting, Surface Grinding, NATA Testing & Engineering Approved Documentation
- Showcase Capability
CNC Milling and Turning
Capabilities up to 700mm diameter / 1200m between centres
Precision CNC Manufactured components
Manufacturing of components from most materials and exotic materials
Fabrication, assembly, certified welding and painting
Engraving and surface grinding
All surface treatments and load testing
Certified Engineering approval
Design and CAD capability
ISO 9001:2008 QA
FARO CMM technology
Project Management, quotation and outsourcing
- A business that has been servicing the oil and gas, mining and rail industry for 26 years
- Loyal customers that continue to use our services based on quick delivery time and quality product
- Quality Management and superior customer relationships
- Project Management - the ability to see an entire project through from start to finish in a timely manner
- New technology - New 5-axis OKUMA lathe with multiple capabilities
- Quality inspection and accurate attention to surface finish as well as tolerances
- CMM technology for accurate product reporting, design and CAD capability, reverse engineering
- Competitive pricing and quick delivery time
- Key customers
- PEAK Well Systems - oil and gas. Down-hole tools • Wire-line Tool Components • Fishing System components • Bearings • Running Tools • Well intervention Tool-string components • Roller-system components • Well-Bore clean-up systems • Flow-control components • SIM Leak detection and system components • Torque action debris breaker • Hydraulic disc cutter and rotary scrubber • Soft rope cutter • ROV Magnetic gauge block, operated ball valves • Torque tool analyzers
- SPENO Rail Maintenance - Railway. Repairs, manufacture and design of specialised equipment for maintenance and operation •Bogies, rail wheels, line repair, grinding equipment, • grinding trolleys, fracture detection equipment, brakes, high rail, wheel gauge housing assemblies (broad gauge and standard gauge), •fan hub assemblies, maintenance of the line, fire skirts, lift cylinders, RSU trolleys, •grinding chucks, pins, bushes, bearing housing, pivot arms, transducers.
- Tricon - Mining. Lifting equipment
- FALK Australia - oil and gas
- PROSERV - Oil and Gas
- CSIRO - Autonomous triaxial test cell, pressure vessels
- BGC Roofing - building
- Hard chrome Sales - Specialising in hydraulic cylinder overhauls and the manufacture of component parts for the heavy earthmoving, oil, gas and agricultural industry within Western Australia,
- ACC - pumps
- Water Corporation
- Western Power
- Key Partners
- Parent Company - Future Engineering Pty Ltd - Perth
- Suppliers - Steel companies, surface treatment companies, laser cutting and water cutting, load testing, engineering certification, HEAT certification,
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.