- Company Name
- Freightshift Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 24 579 862 933
- 8 Macquarie Circuit Forest Lake Qld 4078
- Postal Address
- PO Box 4217 Forest Lake QLD 4078
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Don Lette
- Nanaging Director
- 0421 835 324
- 0421 835 324
- Company Overview
National transport and logistics
35 Years Of Experience In the Logistics Sector
Freightshift is a new business based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. With over 35 years experience across all facets of national and international logistics, we can move Anything.....Anywhere.....Anytime.
We have company owned equipment as well as a huge subcontractor resource base. We specialize in general freight, machinery, heavy haulage, oversize escort and mining logistics, talk to us about your requirements. We run regular services between Townsville, Mackay, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Brisbane, Newcastle and Sydney. Contact us for a no obligation quote or advice
We provide consultancy services to the logistics sector.
This may include -
•Operating procedures and processes
Please call Don on 0421 835 324 or send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transport and Logistics
- Showcase Capability
Cranes and Heavy Haulage
Coal Mine Project Management and bulk haulage
General transport and distribution
Global and national supply chain and distribution
- Hands on with extensive experience with sensitive freight
- Key customers
- Linfox on ADF Contract
- Key Partners
- BT Transport
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- We have an in house system that is awaiting acreditation
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.