- Company Name
- Fredon Industries Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 12 003 361 297
- 123 Wetherill Street SILVERWATER NSW 2128
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- John Kostakos
- Sales Manager - ACT
- 02 6131 9321
- 0437 470 185
- Company Overview
Established in 1968, Fredon is a 100% Australian owned leading provider of Electrical, Data, Heating/Ventilation/Air-Conditioning (HVAC), Security and Technology services. We undertake large construction projects, scheduled maintenance and ongoing building service works. Our areas of expertise include project management, engineering, offsite prefabrication and integration.
Our business units specialise in:
- Management of large construction projects
- Client services/special projects
- Scheduled maintenance (national fleet of over 130 vehicles)
- Engineering & design
- Building services integration
- Off site prefabrication
Our many long term client relationships are based on a reputation for delivery of projects within budget, on time and without conflict. Our track record of major projects, innovation and numerous industry awards demonstrate that we offer industry leading project management and technical expertise.
Many of our clients are market leaders in their sector. We have worked with most of Australia’s major construction companies. Our design and construction expertise is often called upon for large or complex building projects including many hospitals and data centres. State & Federal Governments, including the Department of Defence, rely on Fredon. We regularly deliver services in highly sensitive, mission critical environments.
We are proud of our quality workmanship, value for money, excellent safety performance, resourceful problem solving and most importantly, outstanding client satisfaction.
- Fredon is a pioneer in offsite prefabrication and we continue to improve the ways in which prefabricated design integrates with the workflow of large construction projects. This increases the efficiency gains delivered by the technique, including quality, consistency and timeliness of project deliverables regardless of site conditions; and also benefit recycling, labour costs and safety outcomes. Our engineers have achieved a proud record of awards and Australia-first innovations. Offsite prefabrication and staging of equipment is done at our purpose built facilities by specially skilled and qualified staff.
- Showcase Capability
Fredon has dedicated engineering sections to support design and documentation of projects. Designs can include complete sets of working drawings with full technical specifications material and parts lists, using the latest CAD technology.
Our vendor relationships also keeps us across the latest technologies, and coming from a foundational construction perspective ensures the installation and commissioning issues are always considered.
Our clients appreciate the practical guidance we are able to provide regarding delivery programs, costs and other issues. Having our engineering design and delivery teams in the same organisation, and in constant communication means we are adept at finding practical ways to save costs and make projects run smoothly.
Fredon’s professional design capabilities include:
- Revit up to and including LOD500
- Audio Visual and Control System Design
- Shop Level Style Drawing
- Solar Power Systems
Fredon projects are optimized through 3D drawings, which are used for the early identification of services clashes preventing possible rework. These models also allow us to ensure installations are serviceable, ensuring the ongoing cost of maintenance is factored in during construction.
- Access to world class, best of breed technologies
- Key customers
- Australian Federal Government
- Department of Defence
- NSW Government
- QLD Government
- Lend Lease
- ANZ Bank
- Key Partners
- Technology and building/construction vendors across our four divisions (Electrical/Data, Mechanical, Security, Audio Visual)
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Quality Management Systems Requirements AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems AS/NZS 4801:2001
- Environmental Management Systems AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004
- Green Building Council Membership
- ASIAL Security Membership
- NECA Membership
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.