- Company Name
- Frazer-Nash Consultancy Limited
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- ABN 20 578 377 332
- Level 8, 99 Gawler Place Adelaide SA 5000
- Postal Address
- Frazer-Nash Consultancy PO Box 3471 Rundle Mall Adelaide SA 5000
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Defence Teaming Centre, SA
Primary Point of Contact
- Phil Harris
- 08 7325 4200
- 0435 762 115
- Company Overview
Frazer-Nash Consultancy is a world class systems and engineering technology business, supporting the development and operation of major projects and facilities. We offer innovative design solutions to meet the unique requirements of submarine platforms, and have been doing so for over 20 years. Ours is a cost effective and independent design service that routinely provides expert advice to major naval programs including SEA 1000, Collins, and the UK S, T, V, Astute and Successor Submarine programmes. Our experience covers the whole breadth of submarine design activities, from requirements analysis and trade off studies at the earliest stages of design through to detailed technical support for in-service programs.
This platform knowledge is complemented by our expertise in weapons systems such as land attack missiles, torpedoes and countermeasure systems, including weapon handling and discharge systems.
We offer a broad range of systems engineering, safety and environmental and applied technology services, ranging from safety and risk management through to detailed shock, signatures, hydrodynamics and structural integrity assessments.
- Systems Engineering Process Management
- Requirements Engineering and Acceptance Management
- Technology Management
- Decision Support
- Supportability Management
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability
- Safety and Environmental Management
- Indepedent Safety Audit
- Hazard Analysis and management
- Safety Management Plans
- Structural analysis including finite element analysis
- Fluid Dynamics including CFD studies
- Acoustic and non-acoustic signature assessment
- Shock and vulnerability
- Noise and vibration test and assessment
- Showcase Capability
Frazer-Nash understands the skills and capabilities that are critical to the early phases of a major submarine procurement program, particularly program and project management, industrial integration, commercial relationships and frameworks, business case and cost
modelling. We offer a broad range of systems engineering, safety and environmental and applied technology services, ranging from safety and risk management through to detailed shock, signatures, hydrodynamics and structural integrity assessments.
- Established international experience on submarine procurement programs
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Innovative solutions tailored to our clients' needs
- State-of-the-art modelling techniques
- Key customers
- SEA1000 Technical Organisation
- DST Group
- Maritime Aquisition Branch
- Key Partners
- Babcock International Group (Parent Company)
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
- AS 9100
- ISO 14001
- ISO/IEC 15288
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.