- Company Name
- Eylex Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 89 103573655
- 9/10 Anella Avenue Castle Hill, NSW, 2154
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Major RF Communications ancillaries supplier to the Department of Defence project JP2072 via Harris and Raytheon and direct to Commonwealth. Engineering support to Thales on Supacat C4i integration, Land 121 phases 2B, 3 and 4.
Primary Point of Contact
- Todd Williams
- Sales Manager
- Company Overview
Eylex Pty Limited is a proud Australian company that was formed in 2003 to service the unique communication requirements that exist in the Defence and Emergency Services markets. Our staff have extensive experience in supplying and maintaining equipment for our Armed Forces.
Over the years, Eylex has grown considerably by combining a strong focus on the customers’ needs and excellent relationships with our principal suppliers. Eylex is now the exclusive supplier of a number of world class communications products which are sourced from successful manufacturers who are well known in their areas of expertise. Our strategy at Eylex is to focus on six product lines that enhance our customers’ specific needs with regards to their communication requirements. These product lines are:
1. Antennas and Masts
2. Audio Accessories
3. Cable Solutions
4. Data Management Systems
5. Power Solutions
6. RF Amplifiers
7. Solider Solutions
Supporting our customers is paramount to Eylex. We understand that our customers require a capable and reliable in country support and maintenance regime. In order to provide this capability, Eylex has established a well appointed repair centre and our technicians receive regular training on the equipment that forms our product range.
Our Engineering team are ready to assist you optimise your C4i solution through designing, defining and commissioning the best fit for your need.
- Our core capabilities are the supply, integration and ILS of C4i products
- Showcase Capability
High Visibility, rugged screens,
Rugged computing solutions
RF Distribution solutions
Communications and EW operator headset solutions
- Eylex offer the SEA 1000 program exye=tensive knowledge of world leading C4i hardware coupled with an engineering team that can optimes the solution for the platform and maximise effectiveness of systems and operators. This is supported by our investment in in-country support facilities, training and documentation generation.
- Key customers
- The Department of Defence have contracts with Eylex for management of battery and charger assets. Eylex are the supplier of the Bushmaster Headset solutions, patrol headset, antenna, mast, RF Amplification, battery, power and charging solutions to the Commonwealth and as a contractor to Harris and Raytheon for JP2072 phases 1 and 2A. Eylex have provided power solutions to Land 121 phase 2A
- Key Partners
- Eylex key suppliers are: Brentronics Inc., Esterline Racal Acoustics, COMROD, Leonardo, Ultralife RF products, Viasat Inc., MOOG Protokraft, AR Modular
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Eylex has external accreditation to ISO9001:2015 for Quality Systems and AS4801 for Workplace Health and Safety
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.