- Company Name
- Enginium Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 83 131 337 561
- 39 Cork St Gundaroo NSW 2620
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Rapid Prototyping, Development and Evaluation Program (RPDE)
Primary Point of Contact
- Mr Rob Milne
- Company Overview
Enginium continues to provide specialised and highly experienced expertise to Submarines Group and Defence Maritime projects, such as Systems Safety, ILS and Engineering Management as well as Project Management. Projects which Enginium has supported include FFG Upgrade, LHD (JP2048), Offshore Patrol Vessel (SEA1180), Patrol Boat Replacement (SEA1179), Numerous Submarines Projects (SEA1354, SEA1439 Ph4, 5B2, 6 and 3.1) amongst others.
Enginium currently consists of 4 fulltime personnel, including engineers and an ILS professional. The company has been providing project and engineering services to both the public and private sectors since 2008. With multiple years of experience in the Australian Submarines sector, including current roles in Engineering and ILS Management within the Collins Program, Enginium would be proud to serve within the SEA1000 project.
- Systems Engineering
- Systems Safety Engineering
- ILS Management
- Asset Management
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Communications Engineering
- ICT Engineering Management
- Systems Engineering Management
- Project Management
- Showcase Capability
Enginium has provided long term support to maritime project sin the Systems Safety Engineering domain in both an above and a below the line capacity.
The Enginium consortium has a diverse set of professional engineering skills, including mechanical, marine, communications, and numerous energy (renewable and other) related technologies.
- Enginium trades on its reputation and has provided valuable support to all of the projects it has been supported in.
- As a small company, Enginium can provide a highly valuable capability at a reasonable price.
- Key customers
- Special Operations Command and Support System
- Collins Submarine Sonar Capability Assurance Program (SEA1439 Ph6)
- Submarine Escape, Rescue and Abandonment System (SEA1354-1)
- Collins Submarine Modernised Submarine Communication System (SEA1439 Ph5B2)
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Engineers Australia - Chartered Member
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.