- Company Name
- DVR ENGINEERING PTY. LTD
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 39 007 128 798
- 36-40 MAFFRA ST, COOLAROO, VIC, 3048
- Postal Address
- AS ABOVE
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- ROBERT TYRRELL
- GENERAL MANAGER
- (03) 9301 5500
- 0419 334 953
- Company Overview
DVR Engineering Pty. Ltd is a solely an Australian owned and operated Company.
It was established in 1988 as a Tool Making and sheet-metal manufacturing Company. The Company employs up to 95 Staff to meet the requirements of manufacturing metal components for the Defence Industry.
The Company operates from its 7.5 acres under roof complex in Coolaroo where machinery and equipment are constantly updated to meet the demands of Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
- CNC Milling, CNC Turning and Boring, CNC Laser Cutting, CNC Laser Pipe Cutting, CNC Turret Punching, CNC Bending, CNC Brake Pressing, Guillotining, Welding and Robotic Welding, Grit Blasting, Metal Spraying, a 5 stage Pre treatment Powder Coating Line and a Wet Spray facility.
- Showcase Capability
Recently commissioned Mazak CNC Laser Pipe Cutting Machine. This machine can process any section of pipe, round, rectangular, square, angle, etc. up to 400mm in diameter with a 15 Metre feed in and a 15 Metre feed out. (machine length - 45 Metres).
Recently commissioned CNC Pipe Bending Machine.
- Complete Project Management from raw material to finished product with all processes performed in-house. (One stop shop). The aim of DVR Engineering Pty. Ltd is to manufacture and supply products of the highest Quality to the world's best practices and standards at a competitive and cost effcetive rate ensuring that Health & Safety is maintained at all times
- Key customers
- DMO (Defence Materiel Organisation), Thales Australia, BAE Systems, General Dynamics, Telstra, Schneider Electric, Bombadier, UGL, EDI Downer, Tectonica, Local Government Authorities. Products sourced are Hull Reinforcement Kits, Mission Kits, Weapon Mount Assemblies, Gun Turrets, HHA (High Hardness Armour) panels for Vehicle build Kits.
- Key Partners
- DVR Engineering Pty. Ltd is a solely Australian owned and operated Company. Suppliers include; Bluescope, One Steel, ThyssenKrupp, Capral Aluminium, PPG, Protec, Akzo Nobel.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- DVR Engineering Pty. Ltd has Accreditation to Quality system AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2008 and AS/NZS ISO 14001: 2004. DVR Engineering Pty. Ltd has recently been Inducted into the Victorian Manufacturing Hall of Fame.
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.