- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 89 120 262 884
- Level 3, 369 Royal Pde, Parkville, Victoria, 3052, Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Victorian Defence Alliances Registered on ICN Gateway.
Primary Point of Contact
- Alan Hodge
- National Business Development Manager
- +613 8060 0475
- +61 447 162 322
- Company Overview
We are an industrial design and construct engineering company with a difference.
WE TAKE OWNERSHIP, CONTROL AND RESPONSIBILITY, FROM CONCEPT TO INTEGRATION, AT A FIXED PRICE.
DRYSYS is a single source industrial design and construct engineering company, delivering fully engineered solutions that solve problems.
For over 10 years we have been proving our ability to develop, engineer, construct and integrate sophisticated plant and equipment in live, short shutdown and hazardous environments.
We remove the complexity of managing and controlling industrial projects by completing all aspects of the project in-house; mitigating your risks and eliminating the need to contract and deal with multiple consultants, equipment suppliers and contractors. Our strategy directly reduces costs and lead times and increases innovation.
Our experience and expertise in delivering complex, multi-disciplined industrial projects, covers all sectors:
Paper & Pulp
- We a single source design and construct engineering company, delivering fully engineered solutions that solve problems.
- Proven ability to design, construct and integrate sophisticated facilities and live, shutdown or hazardous environments.
- Provide full turnkey paint shops or a range of industrial paint finishing facilities, for all paint coating.
- Design and construct complex fluid & piping systems, including instrumentation and software.
- Provides innovative turnkey contamination control systems
- Provides a range of electrical design, control, automation and installation services.
- Showcase Capability
Design & Construction
- DRYSYS is a diverse design and construct engineering company.
- Specialise in the turnkey delivery of multi-disciplined engineering projects with high local content and full support.
- Provide a unique one-stop, single source, fixed price delivery strategy, taking full responsibility.
- Projects completed on time and on budget, every time.
- Proven track record track record in solving manufacturing and process problems
- All our solutions are purposely designed, built and installed utilising a delivery model that provides our clients
- Our manufacturing and process expertise and leading technology result in some of the most cost effective and robust results.
- Key customers
- Thales, Bendigo Victoria. Awarded a fixed price turnkey contract to develop, design, construct and commission a Hawkei Cabin Carrier-Rotator Jig prototype and four (4) ‘Final’ Cabin Carrier-Rotator Jigs. Plus new contract to upgrade existing 4 Hawkei Cabin Carrier-Rotator Jigs.
- Kenworth Trucks, Bayswater Victoria. Awarded a turnkey contract to design, construct and commission a new state of the art production line.
- Toyota Motor Company Australia, Altona North Victoria. Drysys’ scope included management, design, supply, installation and commissioning of the sludge pool chemical dosing upgrade and auxiliary processes, including the provision of a new SCADA management system.
- Boeing Aerostructures Australia (BAA) to review the Building 41 MRB cleanroom. The cleanroom is currently operational and is being considered for upgrade.
- Key Partners
- Allen Bradley
- Calibre Consulting
- WNV Systems (UK)
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Supplier Continuous Improvement Program
- Defence Recognised Supplier
- Full Traceability and Quality Assurance
- ISO 9001 Sub-Contractors
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.