- Company Name
- Depth Logistics
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 99 159 353 189
- Suite 2, Level 3 164 Grey Street South Brisbane QLD 4101
- Postal Address
- PO Box 5288 West End QLD 4101
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN - QLD MESCA AFIF FIATA
Primary Point of Contact
- Julie Magnone
- Managing Director
- 07 3054 4670
- 0414 666 286
- Company Overview
Depth Logistics is a neutral, non-asset based 4PL, Lead Logistics service provider and consultancy.
We specialise in transportation and consultancy of shipping project and heavy cargo all over the planet for companies involved in defence, agricultural, forestry, earthmoving, mining, construction, petrochemical, water and energy production related industries.
Our team of master logisticians and specialist consultants have an enviable track record in assisting our clients design, re-engineer, optimise and manage all aspects of their logistics and supply chain needs. Depth Logistics is focused on delivering continuous improvement, cost reduction and world leading supply chain technology platforms so our customers can then concentrate on their own core business rather than logistics.
Depth Logistics services include:
International Freight Forwarding
Heavy Logistics and Industrial Project Consultancy
Australian Coastal Shipping
Biosecurity Management Consultancy
Marine Surveying And Naval Architecture
Remote Project Logistics
Depth Logistics proprietary, cloud based “myCargo” IT platform enables real time visibility, analytics and management of the complete supply chain. The platform is completely customisable by our in house programmers and integrates with most commonly used ERP systems easily. We appreciate that mobility is key so that is why our platform is smartphone enabled via our own myCargo app.
Depth Logistics is the choice of Heavy Industry.
- International Freight Forwarding
- Heavy Logistics and Industrial Project Consultancy
- Australian Coastal Shipping
- Customs Clearance
- Biosecurity Management Consultancy
- Marine Surveying and Naval Architecture
- Marine Insurance
- Remote Project Logistics
- Tariff Consultancy
- Showcase Capability
International Logistics Services tailored to the project and extensive experience in heavy logistics.
- Experienced team with operationally 'hands on' Directors
- ISO certified systems
- myCargo - Depth Logistics proprietary cloud based, app enabled shipping platform delivering real time, customised data
- 24/7 availability
- Confidentiality assured
- Key customers
- Military experience with ADF equipment, US Navy and Marine Corps Talisman Saber support
- Complete project logistics for Santos, Arrow Energy, Caterpillar, Hitachi Energy, Herrenknecht and Orica
- Depth Logistics supports projects from supply chain study phase through to commissioning, maintenance and sustainability in the long term
- Key Partners
- Depth Logistics offices in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the Philippines
- Global agency network
- Heavy lift shipping carriers; heavy haulage companies; stevedores
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- AS/NZD 4801:2001
- ISO 14001:2004
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.