- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 105/Endeavour House, 2 Captain Cook Cres., Manuka, ACT, 2603, Canberra
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Andrey Kirsanov
- Company Overview
Defence 3D company specialises in design, integration and production of advanced interactive simulation and training systems, providing leading edge solutions for the military domains including: Army, Navy, Air Force.
- Training Systems production
- Showcase Capability
Defence3D provides a high quality training system based on GVS (Global Visual System) technology.
GVS performs the following operations, either independently or in a formation:
Ship-to-ship combat using naval gunfire, torpedoes, or SSMs
Naval air operations
Searching radar coverage (Air; Submarine; Surface)
Shore bombardment using naval gunfire or SSM
Area patrol and ASW
Air defense, including terminal defense against missiles
Search & rescue operations
Training against AAW/ASW/NBC
Anti-submarine warfare training (ASW)
Maritime border protection
- Low cost Training Systems production
- Supporting all known military standards
- The training area is the entire Earth
- Key customers
- Aurus LLC
- Key Partners
- Defence3D Pacific Group LTD
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.