- Company Name
- Consilium Novamarine Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 30 Downie Street Wickham 2293 NSW
- Postal Address
- As above
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Steve Davis
- Defence & Spares Co-ordinator
- Company Overview
Consilium Novamarine is a supplier to the Marine and Defence primarily in Fire and Gas detection systems worldwide whilst Novamarine Instruments had been in the marine industry for over 35 years prior to the purchase of the company by Consilium in 2015. We can supply technical support and spare parts from local resources for the Consilium products as well as a number of major suppliers to the marine industry. Emerson, Damcos and Tokyo Keiki (Tokimec) to name a few. We have a number of highly trained technicians that can assist with service and repairs to Gyro , Radar and Tank level systems, VDR and Speed log to name a few. Additionally we have GMDSS Survey certifications and are an ISO 9001 approved by LLoyds. We have been one of the support suppliers to the LSDSPO and A&P Group for HMAS Choules and completed work on HMAS Success, HMAS Tobruk and the Minehunter fleet at HMAS Waterhen with on board calibrations. We are currently the Defence contractor for the repair of satellite phones for SATSPO Canberra
- Fire and Gas detection systems for the submarine project and other vessels Consilium is a major player in this field in both maritime and Defence vessels. We can support these vessels with our trained personnel and back up support for spare parts.
- Showcase Capability
With over 35 years in the marine business and the many overseas suppliers that we have been able to access in our endeavour's to assist our customers with the many and varied requirements that arise from the tech support to the smallest request for parts. Whilst being a small business we tend to look at the bigger picture and are capable of getting involved and getting our hands dirty to achieve results for our customers.
- We pride ourselves on our ability to be there when required on a 24/7 basis
- Our approach to supporting any requirements that the customer needs
- Innovation is part of our make up and are capable of identifying problems and providing solutions
- As an OEM supplier best pricing and availability of products is guaranteed
- Key customers
- SATSPO Dept of Defence Canberra Satellite Phone repair and supply
- A&P Group HMAS Choules Spare Part support with OEM suppliers
- P&O Maritime Aurora Australis, Wunma
- LSDSPO HMAS Choules Spare Part Support with OEM Suppliers
- Dept of Defence Spares support as a contract supplier of OEM Equipments
- Key Partners
- Consilium Marine and Safety AB Sweden Parent Company
- Emerson Processing
- Damcos Hydraulic actuators
- Tokyo Keiki
- Kamome Propellor
- Terasaki Marine
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- LLOYD'S Register
- Bureau Veritas
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.