- Company Name
- Composites Constructions
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 41 383 690 303
- 57-59 Macbeth Street Braeside, Victoria, 3165 Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Steve Campbell
- +61 3 9587 8555
- +61 438 342 597
- Company Overview
Composites Constructions (CC) is a versatile composite component manufacturer based in Melbourne, at two locations. We have strong expertise in plugs, moulds, and quality product making. We happily assist you with your concepts - however big or small - and bring your ideas to life with creativity and passion.
Our philosophy is quite simple - there is not much that we cannot make.
CC has gone through rigorous training over many years to become fully ISO-9001 certified.
- 7m and 25m climate-controlled paint facilities
- Resin transfer moulding
- Vacuum-assisted resin-transfer moulding
- Ambient curing wet layup
- 6m, 3-axis milling bed
- Showcase Capability
Ability to produce custom proof-of-concept jobs, or long-run aeronautical-standard runs. Innovative, as reflected in many urban sculpture and one-off architect commissions.
Supported by facilities:
- 25-meter oven spray booth
- 7 Meter oven spray booth
- 4-meter prep spray booth
-15 meter preparations/laminating bays
- 125 sqm climate controlled laminating room, specific for prepregs
- 2 x small grinding booths
- 1 large component-grinding booth
- 2x component ovens, with data logging
- TBI 3 axis milling capacity by mid 2016.
- Ability to provide solutions to unique and custom requirements quickly
- Wide range of size capabiities
- Cost-effective out-tasking partner
- Create approach to new techniques
- History of zero-fault product production
- History of long-service low-maintenance products
- Key customers
- Art, Interior Design and Urban Sculptures
- Key Partners
- We are looking to be an out-sourcing or out-tasking partner.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO-9001 Reg No 50000025
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.