- Company Name
- Codarra Advanced Systems
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 81 008 651 723
- Level 1 RSL Building 251 Crawford Street Queanbeyan NSW 2620
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN - Australian Industry Defence Network ADIESA - Australian Defence Information and Electronic Systems Association
Primary Point of Contact
- Mr Warren Williams
- Managing Director
- +61 2 6128 1100
- Company Overview
Codarra Advanced Systems (Codarra) has been managing complexity for over 24 years to help its customers acquire successful solutions – that is, solutions that fulfil their business requirements and that are delivered in a timely manner.
Codarra is an Australian project management and systems engineering company that supports projects in both the public and private sectors. The company has provided services and solutions to its customers and has been recognised with a number of awards for excellence.
Servicing the whole of Australia, Codarra maintains offices in Canberra and Melbourne with primary focus on information and communications technology and systems engineering across multiple domains.
- Systems Engineering
- Electrical Load Analysis
- Requirement Management
- Verification and Validation
- Showcase Capability
Codarra Advanced Systems has developed software to measure electrical loads on transportation platforms. Based on the MIL-E-7016F standard for aircraft, Electrical Load Analysis (ELA) can be used on any aerial, ground or naval transport platform.
With this software you can:
• Analyse your platform's electrical load requirements and generation capacity;
• Model electrical systems with drag and drop circuit component entry;
• Identify and report on any imbalance of electrical loads across any number of phases;
• Build a database that lets you maintain a history of electrical load designs.
• Validation of planned electrical loads and development of scenarios for analysis of electrical load design.
- Multi disciplinary systems engineering ensures all mechanical, electrical and electronic components of a system are able to be assessed as a whole.
- Codarra is the developer and only supplier of the Electrical Load Analysis software tool that dramatically reduces the time taken to manage an electrical system. Clients have reported that this software reduced the time taken to one third for the same analysis tasks previously undertaken by other methods. This is particularly beneficial for any system with constrained power.
- Key customers
- Department of Defence - Defence Material Organisation. Codarra has provided the full range of its system engineering services to DMO and is currently providing system engineering services assisting with an Australian Army Battle Management System.
- Department of Defence - Capability Development Group. Codarra has provided project support and system engineering services to CDG across multiple major Defence acquisition projects and has significant understanding of the processes, procedures and documentation requirements for Major Projects.
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Codarra provides its Electrical Load Analysis (ELA) software to Lockheed Martin that is used to assess and manage configuration changes relating to aircraft electrical systems.
- Rheinmetal MAN Military Vehicles Australia (RMMVA). Codarra recently finished providing system engineering services to RMMVA including vibration analysis and advice, development of test plan and trial instructions, preparing clarification questions to the Commonwealth regarding ambiguous or unclear specifications, negotiating amendments to the Commonwealth specification, reviewing and assessing impact of Commonwealth specification changes.
- Key Partners
- Codarra is an independent company that has worked with multiple Prime suppliers to Defence.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.