- Company Name
- CMP Products Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Unit 3 / 22 Harlond Avenue, Malaga, WA 6090
- Postal Address
- PO Box 1994, Malaga, WA 6944
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- 350 +
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Paddy Srinivasan
- Business Development Manager - WA / SA
- +618 92494508
- Company Overview
CMP Products is a leading specialist manufacturer of Cable Glands, Cable Connectors, Cable Cleats and associated Accessories, used extensively for power, control, lighting and instrumentation cable applications in connection with IEC, NEC & CEC cables.
Having the widest portfolio of Cable Gland products to meet every kind of environment, CMP offers a variety of solutions for use in Marine, Explosive and Non Explosive (Industrial) Atmospheres, for a large selection of cable types.
CMP Products always focus on the key areas like Innovative design and continual research and development and that's the reason why CMP's always come out with New products and Technology intended to help the market and the customers to save cost, energy and time.
CMP design and produce Cable Glands with Ex d/Ex e Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 & Zone 22 Approvals for use in Gas Group IIC environments under CENELEC & IEC Area Classification rules. Additionally Cable Connectors for NEC & CEC Classified Explosive Atmospheres Locations, are available for Class I, II & III, Divisions 1 & 2, where Gas Groups A, B, C, D and Dust Groups E, F & G are present.
International Explosive Atmospheres Approvals are held from ATEX, IECEx, CEPEL/Inmetro, CSA, cCSAus, UL, GOST, EAC, PESO, NEPSI, TUV, and CIDET.
In addition Marine Classification Society Approvals from Lloyds, DNV & ABS are also held.
CMP Products offer a comprehensive range of cable cleats that support cables and conductors, retaining the mechanical load of the cable itself and reducing the mechanical stress placed on any cable termination.
- Cable Glands and Cleats
- Showcase Capability
CMP Specialises on the following types:
• Industrial Cable Glands
• SOLO - Low smoke and Fume Cable Glands
• CIEL - Cast Integral Earth Lug Equipped Cable Glands
• ZEN - Insulated Cable Glands
• Explosive Atmosphere Cable Glands
• Compound Barrier Cable Glands
• RapidEx Resin Barrier Cable Glands
• ThermEx & Thermin - High Temperature Cable Glands
• Flat- Form Cable Glands
• Adaptors and Reducers ( Industrial and Hazardous Areas )
• Breather and Darin Plugs
• Barrier unions ( Industrial and Hazardous )
• Nylon and Aluminium Cable Cleats ( IEC 61914 :2009 )
• Single, Trefoil and Quadrilateral Cleats
- Comprehesive range of Cable glands types for all applications, Global Approvals and certifications, Quality Assurance and Reliablity, Constant focus in Research and Development, Good quality material selection, Compliance with current standards, Field Training, Technical advice Etc
- Key customers
- BAE Systems
- Key Partners
- British Engines Ltd - Parent Company
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001 : 2004 -
- IEC Ex
- ABS / DNV
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.