- Company Name
- Cirrus Real Time Processing Systems Pty. Ltd.
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Level 1, 418A Elizabeth St Surry Hills NSW 2010
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN SADIG SIAA
Primary Point of Contact
- 02 9281 4449
- Company Overview
Cirrus develops, supplies and supports high technology systems for defence applications.
Cirrus has extensive experience and involvement in matters related to naval combat systems, including submarine combat systems.
This spans from the current Collins AN/BYG-1 combat system back through the Collins augmented combat system to the earlier Oberon class combat system.
Cirrus has acted both as a product developer and as an engineering service provider in support of submarine systems. Cirrus developed products include data recording and acoustic classification processing systems supplied to both Oberon and Collins submarines. Engineering services have included provision of expert engineering consultancy to support T&E of combat system under subcontracts to various prime contractors.
Cirrus has been supportive of the "Advanced Processing Build " (APB) program to evolve the AN/BYG-1 combat system since it opened to Australian industry in 2003. In that time, a total of 5 APB contracts have been awarded to Australian industry, with Cirrus securing 3 of these contracts. Most recently, Cirrus has developed battery management systems for AN/BYG-1 which is now in Step 2 of the APB process in conjunction with US partners.
- Software engineering
- Sensor processing technology
- Combat system information management technology
- Sensor and C3I simulation training systems
- Showcase Capability
Expert engineering services to assist with the integration of combat system elements with the platform systems.
- Cirrus offers a depth of expertise in the science, technology and engineering of combat systems and their associated sensors. This is coupled to a rigorous quality system (that is accredited to produce airworthy software) not normally associated with SME's.
- Key customers
- DMO TASPO - Supply, support and modifications to the AIr Combat Officer Training System
- DMO Collins - Supply of Battery Management System
- Other clients not disclosed for confidentiality reasons
- Key Partners
- Not disclosed for confidentiality reasons
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001
- Authroised Engineering Organisation (RAAF DGTA)
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.