- Company Name
- CHIEF FLUID SYSTEMS Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 14 142 819 412
- 42/85-115 ALFRED ROAD CHIPPING NORTON NSW 2170
- Postal Address
- PO BOX 502 PANANIA NSW 2213
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Glen Haddon
- +61 2 9726 8008
- +61 459 244 337
- Company Overview
Chief Fluid Systems are an SME company operating in the Defence and Industrial Sectors. Our customers operate in Critical, Harsh and Unforgiving Environments where a hose or fitting failure can have catastrophic consequences. Chief Fluid Systems have made a commitment to Quality, a commitment that today see’s us holding ISO9001:2015 JAS-ANZ accreditation, DNV-GL Type Approval and Lloyd's Register Type Approval. We also hold a Defence Top Tier “Low Risk” Supplier rating.
We are agents for Eaton Aeroquip, Hydrasearch, Dixon, ContiTech and CEJN. We can supply hoses and fittings for all types of applications that meet MIL Specifications, Commercial Specifications or Type Approved Specifications.
Our workshop is capable of testing and certifying product up to 4,500bar.
Speak to Chief about your hose and fittings needs, your hose management program, your certification requirements or anything to do with Fluid Conveying Products. With global reach, Chief Fluid Systems can meet your fluid conveying products needs and services.
- Supplying the best in Marine/Military/Aerospace Fluid Conveying Products available today. Proudly supplying Eaton Aeroquip, Hydrasearch , ContiTech, CEJN, Bosch Rexroth, Hydraflow, Manuli, PH Hydraulik, Elaflex, Radcoflex, Dixon Valve, Polyflex and Parker products. We understand the need for Product Conformance, Traceability, Material Certification, Pressure Testng, Packaging , Maintenance and OQE Documentation.
- Showcase Capability
• Manufacturing Hose Assemblies to customer specification.
• Pressure testing and certification of hoses up to 4000bar.
• Strip Down, Inspect, Assess, Rebuild and Test capabilities for Hoses,
Adaptors, Refuelling at sea probes and HIFR Nozzles.
• Hose and fittings survey capability and database management.
• Chief specialise in the supply of Hose, Fittings and Adaptors up to
4,00bar Working pressure.
• Our speciality is supporting the Royal Australian Navy and various
prime contractors for all shipboard flexible piping devices, inclusive of
hose assemblies, bellows, nozzles and adaptors.
- • A commitment to Quality that keeps Chief an industry leader • A dedicated workforce that understands the industry they work in. • Various Type Approvals to meet customer needs – DNV-GL, LR • Chief has a global network of suppliers meaning we can source, buy and service anywhere in the world. This includes ship breakdowns.
- Key customers
- Department of Defence - Navy - Supply of Product, Services and Technical Support to MCPSPO, LHDSPO, FFGSPO, DDGSPO, AASSPO. Thales Australia, supply of product and services to the managed platforms. A&P Group - support of HMAS Choules.
- Key Partners
- Eaton Aeroquip, Hydrasearch Company, Dixon Valve and Coupling, CEJN AB, ContiTech (formerly Goodyear)
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO9001:2015, DNV-GL Type Approval, LR Type Approval
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.