- Company Name
- CGB Precision Products
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 95 005 107 193
- Unit 9, 32 Silkwood Rise Carrum Downs, Victoria 3201
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Michael Lingard
- National Business Development Manager
- 03 97751125
- Company Overview
`High Performance & High Precision Components` for the manufacture, maintenance & repair of land,sea, air & space Vehicles.
-Aerospace Seals & Plastics
-Fibre Optic Connectors
-Gearboxes & Reducers
-Gears, Precision & Ground
-Helicopter Drive Shafts
-Kamatics Specialty Bearings & Bushings
-Magnetic Couplings, Brakes & Clutches
-Rod Ends & Spherical Bearings
- Supplier of high performance & high precision mechanical & electrical components to Tier 1 Companies
- COTS & customised bearings, bushings and seal solutions.
- Direct OEM supplier support.
- Showcase Capability
Kamatics Specialty Bearings
Kamatics’ line of self-lubricating liners was originally developed for the demanding load and environmental requirements of the aerospace industry. Drawing on over 40 years of experience, KAron® self-lubricated bearings are now widely used throughout Hydro Power, Marine, Industrial, and Motorsport industries. With unequaled load capacity, low friction and greatly extended service life, KAron® bearings offer industry-leading performance while lowering the total cost of ownership for the customer by eliminating the need for lubrication and maintenance.
In addition to superior products, Kamatics provides an Engineering service with each potential application. A dedicated team of engineers reviews each application and provides application specific bearing solutions
BowMet® Rolled Plain Bearings/Bushings
The Biggest Advance In Plain Bearings in over 70 Years
Bowman International Ltd, of the the UK have developed the new BowMet® range of Rolled Plain Bearings/Bushings manufactured in the material ToughMet® Spinodal bronze from Materion.
Bowman has developed a rolling process to produce the BowMet® range which delivers cost savings though efficient manufacturing processes and reduced material wastage when compared to current practices of machining ToughMet® from solid bar or tube to produce bearings.
Compared to existing plain bearings- the properties of BowMet® Rolled Plain Bearings/Bushings properties deliver increased
• Load Carrying Capacities
• Heat Resistance
• Corrosion Capabilities
• & Service Life
- Representative for many of the world`s leading manufacturers in our field
- Superior product quality, knowledge and service
- • Tailored solutions with direct OEM technical & engineering support
- Develop working relationships with customers
- Customers have access to the latest innovative designs in our field
- Many of our suppliers are Tier1 companies to Aerospace & Defence Primes
- Key customers
- Goodrich-JSF (Weapons Bay & Undercarriage Up-lock Actuation System)
- Rosebank-JSF (Weapons Bay & Undercarriage Up-lock Actuation System)
- Supacat-Oilite Bushings
- Department of Defence-All Platforms for Bearings & Seals
- Key Partners
- Kamatics/RWG Specialty Bearings
- Kaydon Bearings
- Barden Bearings
- Bowman Bushes
- Fluro Rod Ends & Spherical Bearings
- Greene Tweed Speicalty Seals
- GRW Bearings
- Lancer Fibre Optic Connectors
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.