- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 7 Rue Lavoisier 38800 Le Pont de Claix (FRANCE)
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Lautier Sebastien
- Commercial Director
- +33 (0)6 43 06 37 74
- Company Overview
CERG is an engineering company specialized in Fluid Dynamics. Previously we were a part of ALSTOM group in France.
We propose Studies, test, expertise and training.
We maintain a big test laboratory with cavitation and hydrodynamic tunnels, test loop, hydro-acoustic studies and pump development.
- CAVITATION, DYNAMIC SEPARATION, STUDIES WITH SIMILARITY, CFD COMPUTATION, HYDRAULIC AND MECHANICAL TEST
- Showcase Capability
Supply of hydrodynamic tunnel and skills.
Development of specific loss noise turbine, cavitation measurements,
Perform multiphases flow analysis and research programs
- long experience, lots of developpement since 1962, soecific test bench dedicated to defence application
- Key customers
- DCNS, AREVA, EDF, EADS ASTRIUM, ASTOM, DGA
- Key Partners
- EDF, CNRS, INPG
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001 v2008, Specific procedure from EDF, AREVA, DGA
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.