- Company Name
- C&C Machining Engineering
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 2 Orford Court, Toowoomba, 4350
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
(AIDN) Australian Industry and Defense Network; (ICN) Industry Capability Network
Primary Point of Contact
- Peter Cilento
- 0746 332 344
- Company Overview
Engineering/manufacturing specialising in CNC Machining, Fabrication, large part machining and prototype design. Long-term supplier of bespoke aerospace components to Department of Defence.
- CNC Machining
- Metal Fabrication
- Plastic Machining
- Prototype Engineering
- Composite Machining
- Welding and Fabrication
- Heavy Mechanical
- Component Manufacturing
- General Engineering
- Showcase Capability
Small to large precision CNC Machining.
Metals, Plastics, Composites, Exotic Alloys.
Short to medium run bespoke aerospace parts.
Industrial gearbox and pump rebuilds.
Medium size steel fabrication and post-machining (Max. 8ton).
- Highly adaptable CNC machining capability - small to large, short to long run
- Exotic Material Expertise: Our advice on suitability/replacement for cost savings
- Fabrication and post-machining on larger components (Max. 8Ton) saves customers from doubling on supplier and transport costs
- CAD,FEA,CAM systems
- Key customers
- Department of Defence (CASG) - Bespoke plastic and metal aerospace components
- Russell Mineral Equipment - OEM component machining
- Pentair - OEM Component machining
- Hastings Deering - Large machining
- CS Energy - Large Gearbox, Pump, Coal Conveyor repair/service
- Key Partners
- Global Steel
- Vulcan Steel
- Atlas Steel
- DS McCulla & Sons
- City Steel
- C.B.C. Australia
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- In-house QA program
- Tolerances and coatings to specification
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.