- Company Name
- Cape Australia
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 009 120 021
- 39 Cutler Road Jandakot WA 6164
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Mark Wheeler
- +61 (0)412 330 375
- +61 (0)412 330 375
- Company Overview
Cape is an international leader in the provision of critical industrial services principally to the defense, energy and natural resources sectors. Our multi-disciplinary service offering includes access systems, insulation, specialist coatings, passive fire protection, refractory linings, environmental services, oil and gas storage tanks and heat exchanger replacement and refurbishment. Cape employs over 18,000 people working across 21 countries and in 2013 reported adjusted revenue of £697.1 million (~AUD$1.2billion).
Cape has been operating in Australia for over 10years and employs more than 2,000 staff generating in excess of $400m in revenue pa.
- Access - Scaffold & Rope Access
- Paint & Blast / Protective Coatings
- Insulation - hot, cold & cryogenic
- Showcase Capability
Rubber & Industrial linings
Industrial & environmental Services:
High pressure cleaning
- Global experience delivered locally
- Innovation - sharing global innovations
- Full time employees - not labour hire
- Inhouse Registered Training Organisation
- Multi-skilled workforce - able to deploy multiple services
- Scaffold Systems - Tube & Clip, Kwikstage, Layher & Haki
- Key customers
- BHP Billiton
- Key Partners
- Parent Company - Cape Plc (Listed on London Stock Exchange)
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OSHAS 18001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.