- Company Name
- Cal Lab Australia
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 5 Trafalgar Road Lesmurdie WA 6076
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Cal Lab Australia is a member of the Metrology Society of Australiasia www.metrology.asn.au
Primary Point of Contact
- Dave Rimmer
- Calibration Laboratory Manager
- Company Overview
Cal Lab Australia or 'Cal Lab' was formed in 2013 after a need was identified for faster turnaround times, more competitive pricing and better levels of service than was currently offered by existing calibration companies in Western Australia
Cal Lab and has grown steadily since then and now provides calibration services to some of Australia's largest and best known companies.
- Calibration of a wide range of measuring instrumentation, including:
- Digital and analogue pressure gauges, transmitters, switches and recorders
- Digital thermometers, temperature transmitters, switches and recorders
- Infrared IR contact free thermometers
- Humidity meters and transmitters
- pH, Conductivity, Turbidity and Salinity meters
- Showcase Capability
We personally collect and return your equipment to ensure it is always handled and transported with the appropriate level of care.
- Fast turnaround times
- Competitive pricing
- Friendly, approachable and helpful
- Professional, conscientious and diligent
- Key customers
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- We are currently working towards ISO 9001:2015 accreditation for Quality Management Systems
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.