- Company Name
- C4 Engineering Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Level 4, 21 Victoria St Melbourne, Victoria 3000
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Victorian Defence Alliance
Primary Point of Contact
- Emilio Riccardo (Rick) Doblanovic
- Managing Director
- Company Overview
C4 Engineering is an engineering consultancy that provides Engineering technical services and Project delivery to the maritime and defence industry. The Engineering technical services provide guidance and expertise to defence and maritime organisations seeking resolution of their challenges whilst Project delivery involves implementing solutions to client challenges that involve design development, installation, construction and testing.
- C4 system integration including ICT, Tactical Data Links, plain/secure voice and data communications systems
- Cyber Security architecture design, installation and test services
- Acoustics, Noise, Shock and Vibration design, analysis and test
- Maritime Platform System Integration
- RF System Visualisation, Modelling and Analytics
- Quality of Life at Sea systems including VoIP, IPTV, CCTV and Videowall technologies
- Showcase Capability
Our staff have an expert capability in the design, development and integration of complex maritime networked systems that incorporate Cyber Security architecture design, installation and test services. In addition to ICT infrastructure design to ASD/ISM/NIST constraints we are able to provide installation design services through skilled structural engineers which have prior experience with Collins submarines and the Navy surface fleet.
- Unique and expert structural analysis and design skills
- Unique experience in Electronic Warfare systems, RED/BLACK design, test and system accreditation
- Unique Maritime focussed Cyber Security framework
- Defence cleared and ITAR experienced staff
- Key customers
- Department of Defence (CASG)
- Shoal Engineering
- Systra Scott Lister (Team Downer)
- Key Partners
- VoTech System Engineers and Developers
- Spark CFO
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Member, Australian Acoustical Society ISO 18436-2 Cat II
- Processes aligned to ISO-9001, 15288, 27001 and 45001
- Fellowship, Royal Institute of Naval Architects (RINA)
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.