- Company Name
- Bunzl Brands & Operations Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 1/55 Sarah Andrews Close Erskine Park NSW 2759
- Postal Address
- Locked Bag 5001 St Clair NSW 2759
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- John Preen
- National Contracts Manager
- 02 88825821
- Company Overview
Bunzl Safety is part of the newly created Bunzl Brands & Operations Group, acquired by Bunzl Australasia Holdings Pty Ltd on 1 May 2013.
Bunzl Safety differentiates itself in the supply and management of safety products and clothing in the marketplace by offering;
• A truly specialist safety national provider of an extensive range of safety commodities available from a ‘single source supplier’
• A range of options for customer order inquiries and processing
• A national branch network to service our customers Australia-wide with most of these branches having onsite embroidery and are fully equipped to manage the distribution of clothing and PPE directly to each Customer site.
• Cost effective, alternative processes in the supply of safety products to our customers
• Education, training and technical back up in conjunction with our vendors and/or manufacturers
• Goods and services at competitive, sustainable rates
• High quality customer service through fully trained personnel
• Value added services tailored to our customers’ requirements
• Technical advice and surveys of customer sites and processes, with the overall aim towards reducing the total cost of procurement
- We offer our customers a host of options, including inventory and procurement management, process integration via e-business, total supply chain management and other specialist services to meet our customers’ requirements.
- Showcase Capability
Since 1997, our key Manufacturing facilities across the globe have played an integral part in the ability for Bunzl Industrial and Safety (BIS) to be the conduit to solve our key customers’ critical business issues. Trusted brands like Worksense Clothing, Mack Footwear, Frontier PPE, Beaver Fall Protection and Contego Gloves have become industry standard, and have provided the innovation and quality to meet and exceed Australian standards and Primary Standards that some individual Companies mandate. “The history of our Brands’ past performance is the proof; and the below mentioned expertise and commitment to our Brands is the future”.
We currently manufacture and distribute the Worksense range of Cotton Drill and Hi Vis Clothing, Frontier Disposable, Respiratory, Hand, Eye Protection, Clothing and B-Safe Height Safety. We are also the manufacturers, agents and distributors of the ‘Mack’ Footwear range.
We have our own in-house product development team who are trained professionals in the respective product categories. We have experts who sit on various innovation and standards committees and are hence very well versed with the latest updates in the market.
Along with having technical expertise internally, we also align ourselves with strong market brands that bridge any gaps we have in our expertise.
Our primary strategic tool is the enhancement of our vendor and/or manufacturer relationships. We provide our vendors and/or manufacturers the opportunity of a fantastic distribution footprint, providing services and products to our customers in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Bunzl Safety delivers financial strength, ongoing viability and security to our customers ensuring we have the financial resources and business commitment to deliver on what we promise.
- Bunzl Safety provides a one-stop safety specialist solution to our customers with quality products, product innovation and technical support.
- Bunzl Safety uses its extensive industry experience to develop strong and enduring customer relationships utilizing contract management processes to deliver the objectives and goals of our customers.
- Bunzl Safety can effectively develop and implement value-add services customised to our customer’s unique requirements to deliver ongoing cost savings and safety improvements.
- Bunzl Safety is a socially responsible supply and this provides our customers with confidence that we not only support their business but also the community they live in.
- Key customers
- Department of Defence - supply of PPE and industrial clothing / footwear
- Glencore Mining - supply of PPE, clothing and safety signs
- Fortescue Metals Group - supply of PPE and clothing, full EDI integration
- Laing O'Rourke - supply of PPE, clothing and footwear
- Programmed Services - supply of PPE and clothing / footwear
- Key Partners
- Partners - Beaver Brands, B-Safe, MACK Footwear, Cole Workwear
- Suppliers - 3M safety, Ansell, Bolle, Uvex, Steel Blue, Oliver, Scott Safety, MSA, Honeywell
- Parent Company - Bunzl plc.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- AS/NZS 9001 Quality Systems
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.