- Company Name
- BTP Specialists – T/as Boiler Tube & Pipe
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 184 Old Bay Road Deception Bay, Qld. 4508
- Postal Address
- PO box 394 Burpengary, Qld. 4505
- Web Address
- Still in Progress
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Michael Cumner
- 07 32041574
- 0418 193 858
- Company Overview
BTP Specialists - T/A Boiler Tube & Pipe
Boiler Tube & Pipe specialises in the supply of Boiler Tube - Pipe -
CrMo Pipe/Fittings /Plate - Stainless Steel Tube.
It operates from Queensland Australia and supplies products throughout Australia and International.
The Manager Michael Cumner has a vast experience of over 30 years working as a procurement manager, beginning at John Thompson Package Boilers - A Division of Rolls Royce, and an association of working with varies overseas mills.
- Specialist in steel tube, pipe, plate, fittings and applications particularly for power generation & Boiler applications.
- Specialist knowledge of sourcing and stock planning on behalf of our clients
- Showcase Capability
Boiler Tube & Pipe also works together with our partners to offer services and advice on Bending & Manipulation, Pressure vessel and Pressure pipework design, manufacture & Valves; combining expertise, resources, knowledge and skills offering our clients solutions.
- Knowledge & expertise of the products that we supply.
- Will only supply quality products
- Key customers
- Australian Power Stations - Sugar Mills & Refineries - such as CS Energy, Stanwell Power Station, Tarong Power Station, Wilmar Sugar, Mackay Sugar, Caltex Refinery
- Key Partners
- Boiler Tube & Pipe align ourselves with key partners / suppliers who we have found to be trustworthy, reliable and provide an exceptional product / service.
- Majority of our partners are within Australia & our product suppliers are from varies approved mills from the likes of Japan, Korea, Germany & USA
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Supply Mill Material Certificates & 3rd Party Inspection if required
- In house quality control
- All products are supplied from ISO quality assured mills.
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.