- Company Name
- Britannia Metal Industries
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 5b Bastow Place Mulgrave 3170 Vic
- Postal Address
- PO Box 1262 Clayton Sth 3169
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Martin Solomon
- 03 8562 9200
- Company Overview
Britannia is an Australian company with 2 main divisions, both of which offer support to the SEA100 operation.
1. Metal manufacturer able to design and fabricate metal parts, furniture, lockers, bedding, bunks, enclosures, electronic panels etc.
2. Pressure vessel and pipe spooling manufacturer with experience in Navy (Anzac Frigate) as well as extensive experience in Oil and Gas industry.
- Sheetmetal Design
- Sheetmetal manufacture (Laser/CNC/Weld)
- Pressure vessel design to AS1210 Class 1
- Pressure vessel manufacture to National and International Codes
- Showcase Capability
Sheet metal design in navel Furniture
Pressure vessel design and fabrication
- Full inhouse capability in design and manufacture
- Latest machines and technology (Laser/CNC Folding) including equipment exclusive to Britannia
- 100% Australian owned
- Ability to work in Open book manner with prime
- Stability with over 75 years in business
- Ability to work with international partners in information sharing to maximise Australian Content
- Key customers
- Santos-Pressure vessels
- Bechtel-Enclosures and Pressure Vessels
- Schneider-Electrical and electronic enclosures
- Worley Parsons-Pressure Vessels
- Exxon-Pressure vessels
- Alstom-mechanical components for Train Systems
- Bombardier-mechanical components for Train Systems
- Key Partners
- Trumpf GMbH
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO/AS 9001 since 1994
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.