- Company Name
- Bredo Mators Pty Lrd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 30 Newlands Road Reservoir, Vic 3073, Australia.
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Shayne Kelly
- 03 94603648
- 0407 856 197
- Company Overview
Bredo Mators Pty Ltd is a Precision CNC Engineering Business, established in 1971 a company that continues to embrace its German founder’s passion for Engineering excellence and precision.
A family run business that is 100% Australian owned. A business that is heavily focused on the customer’s needs, with a genuine passion for delivering quality and excellence.
The ability to succeed where others fail is what sets Bredo Mators apart from its competition. An extremely diverse business that looks to take a collaborative approach to servicing a range of customer in industries Australia wide.
State of the art highly accurate CNC equipment combined with the latest CAD/CAM software enables us to maximize our efficiency and fully utilize new machining techniques with the latest tooling available. Machining routinely to sub 10 micron tolerances.
- Multi Axis CNC Machining, 4 axis Milling , Swiss Turning.CMM
- Showcase Capability
.Conventional Multi Axis CNC Machining (Okuma Mill Turn CNC Lathes with Bar feeders)
.Swiss Style Multi Axis CNC Machining (Star & Citizen Sliding Head Lathes with Bar feeders)
. Integrated 4 Axis CNC milling with Renishaw In process gauging (Makino PS105)
. Integrated 4 Axis CNC Milling (Okuma MB56VA)
. Quality inspection and testing using Vertex CMM optical Measuring (Fully Programmable CNC measuring system)
. CAD/CAM (Feature Cam, Partmaker & Powermill software)
. 3D Drafting (Solid Works)
. Reverse Engineering
. Grinding surface & Cylindrical
. EDM (Spark Eroding)
- Innovative & Collaborative
- Key customers
- Trajan Scientific, Die Craft Tooling, Lovitt Technologies, Anca, Light Force Australia, Dolphin Products, Smith And Nephew Surgical, Thales, QPE, Glass Expansion Scientific, Sutton Tools, Integra Systems, Rapp Australia, BHP Whyalla, CIG Thermadyne, Wangaratta Engineering, Waterford Trading, Kelba Australia, Billi Systems, Wang Components(Pentair), Copamate Products, Hume’s Products WA., Statewide Hydraulics, Exel Composites, Australian Productivity Council
- Key Partners
- Electromold, Bohler Uddeholm, Thyssen Alloys ,Airport Metals, ABC Specialty Metals, Highett Metals, Austral wright Metals, Val Bruhner, Spectrometer Services, Hard Chrome Engineering, Hills Heat treatment, Value Heat treatment, Sinclair XRay Services, Sandvik Tooling & Specialty Metals
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001, AS / NZS 4801 and ISO 14001 standards.
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.