- Company Name
- Braemac (SA) Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 18 Regent Street Melrose Park SA 5039
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Technology Industry Association www.tia.asn.au
Primary Point of Contact
- Mark Chapman
- Regional Manager
- 08 8275 0100
- Company Overview
Braemac is Australia's largest Electronic Component distributor, with offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, USA and Europe.
At Braemac we are a franchised electronic component distributor that can support your company from design through to mass production. Our official franchise manufacturer lines include Altera, Atmel, Hitachi, Intel, Redpine Signals, Renesas, Silicon Labs, STMicroelectronics, u-blox, Varta, Vishay and many more.
With a complementary global sourcing network, Braemac is able to offer the most comprehensive range of quality products from industry-leading semiconductor manufacturers.
Braetec was founded in 1986 in response to the growing IPC industry. Today it is a leading specialist supplier of reliable industrial computer products, offering complete hardware and software solutions for the Embedded, Industrial, Medical, Telecom and COTS Defence market segments.
- Supply of Military grade electronic components and computer boards. Military specification power supply systems
- Showcase Capability
Supply of Industrial grade electronic components and computer boards.
- Leading edge power supply products and components
- Key customers
- BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, CEA Technologies
- Key Partners
- Braemac Pty Ltd, Braetec Pty Ltd, Braemac Engineering
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.