- Company Name
- B&R Enclosures
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 97 007 587 082
- 51 Stradbroke Street Heathwood. Brisbane. Qld 4110
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN ASSDA AI Group
Primary Point of Contact
- Julian Spencer
- BDM - Defence
- Company Overview
B&R Enclosures is Australia’s largest manufacturer and designer of electrical enclosures, data racks, cabinets and switchboards in the Australian market, delivering safety for people and security
B&R offer a range of product and engineering solutions that can withstand the harshest Australian environmental conditions and meet the highest safety requirements.
- Design, engineering, integration, set-to-work and installation.
- Showcase Capability
Solutions range from off-the-shelf standard
manufactured products to customised and
assembled-to-order solutions, electrical
equipment integration to supply chain
management services. B&R's team of designers
work with clients on unique engineering
challenges to provide innovative, efficient
solutions delivered with short-lead times and
to complex project specifications. Product
solutions are 100% fit-for-purpose and ready to
B&R use state-of-the-art equipment to
manufacture superior quality product with
locations in Brisbane, Adelaide and Sydney.
- 100% fit-for-purpose product solutions, ready to install on site.
- Key customers
- NBN Co
- Saudi Aramco
- RIo Tinto
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO14001 ( Pending)
- IEC Ex Certification
- AS/NZS 4801:2001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.